Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Begin The Begin||3:29|
|3||Fall On Me||2:51|
|6||Underneath The Bunker||1:28|
|7||The Flowers Of Guatamala||3:57|
|9||What If We Give It Away?||3:35|
|10||Just A Touch||3:01|
|11||Swan Swan H||2:44|
Written-By – G. Zekley*, M. Bottler*
|13||Tired Of Singing Trouble||1:00|
|15||Toys In The Attic||2:27|
|16||Just A Touch||2:38|
|17||Dream (All I Have To Do)
Producer – Bill CodyWritten-By – Boudleaux Bryant
|18||Swan Swan H (Acoustic Version)
Producer – Bill Cody
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S. Records
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S. Records
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Teeny Bopper Music
- Published By – Daskel Music Corp.
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Publishing
- Recorded At – Belmont Mall Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Audio Mechanics
- Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mixed At – Image Recorders
- Artwork [Blink Drawings] – B. Slay
- Artwork [Colossal Packaging Assistance] – R.O. Scarselli*
- Artwork [Stick Drawings] – M. Bird
- Compiled By [Reissue Prepared For Release By] – Sig Sigworth
- Engineer [Additional] – Ross Hogarth
- Engineer [Assistant, Can-am Recorders] – Jim Dineen, Stan Katayama
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick Fetig*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Reissue] – Doug Schwartz
- Painting [Back Cover] – Juanita Rogers (2)
- Photography By [Back] – S.L. Phipps*
- Producer – Don Gehman (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Don Gehman, Greg Edward
- Written-By – Berry* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14, 16, 18), Stipe* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14, 16, 18), Mills* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14, 16, 18), Buck* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14, 16, 18)
Similar to Europe pressing but with "Printed in Australia" in bar code box and CD label is black & white.
The tracks are listed in a different order on the back cover of the CD than are actually sequenced: the correct order is shown here.
"Underneath The Bunker" & "Superman" are not listed on the sleeve tracklisting.
Recorded at Belmont Mall, Belmont, Virginia.
Mixed at Can-Am Recorders, L.A. Calif.
Additional: Image Recorders, L.A. Calif.
Mastered at Masterdisc, New York.
Mastering (Reissue) at Audio Mechanics.
Band photo from the film 'Athens Inside-Out'
Tracks 1 to 12: <a href=http://www.discogs.com/release/1735309>Original LP</a>.
Track 13: Previously Unreleased. Outtake from 'Lifes Rich Pageant'
Track 14: Originally released as B-Side of <a href=http://www.discogs.com/release/1276103>"Fall On Me"</a> U.S. 7". Outtake from 'Lifes Rich Pageant'
Track 15: Originally released as B-Side of <a href=http://www.discogs.com/release/590887>"Fall On Me"</a> U.K. 12". Outtake from 'Lifes Rich Pageant'
Track 16: Previously unreleased version. Recorded live to two track during 'Reckoning' sessions.
Tracks 17 & 18: Originally released on the soundtrack <a href=http://www.discogs.com/release/385127>Athens, GA - Inside/Out</a>
Published by Night Garden Music. Adminstered: many worlds inclusive by Unichappel Music, Inc. (BMI) except,
12: Teeny Bopper Music (ASCAP)
15: Daskel Music Corp. (BMI)
17: Acuff Rose Publishing (BMI)
This compilation ℗ & © 1993 IRS Records under license to EMI Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Printed in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777 13201 2 5
- Barcode (String): 077771320125
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
Other Versions (5 of 83) View All
|IRS-5783||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (LP, Album, All)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-5783||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|28AP 3240||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (LP, Album, Promo)||I.R.S. Records||28AP 3240||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|
|MIRGC 1014||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (Cass, Album)||I.R.S. Records||MIRGC 1014||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|CDILP 57064||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (CD, Album)||I.R.S. Records, CBS||CDILP 57064||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|none||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant 25th Anniversary Edition (2xCDr, Album, Promo, RM)||EMI Catalogue Marketing||none||UK & Europe||2011||Sell This Version|