Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||What's The Frequency, Kenneth?||4:00|
|2||Crush With Eyeliner
Featuring – Thurston Moore
|3||King Of Comedy
Featuring – Sally Dworski*
|4||I Don't Sleep, I Dream||3:28|
|8||Bang And Blame
Featuring – Sally Dworski*
|9||I Took Your Name||4:03|
|10||Let Me In||3:28|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 106164
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens Ltd
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens Ltd
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Crossover Soundstage
- Recorded At – Kingsway Studios, New Orleans
- Mixed At – Louie's Clubhouse
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Night Garden Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Art Direction, Design – Tom Recchion
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe
- Artwork [Migrane Boy] – Greg Fiering
- Engineer – Pat McCarthy
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By [Second Engineer] – Victor Janacua
- Photography By – Brook Dillon, Jem Cohen, Keith Carter (2)
- Producer – R.E.M., Scott Litt
- Recorded By [Engineer] – Mark Howard
- Recorded By [Second Engineer] – David Colvin, Jeff DeMorris, Mark Gruber
- Technician – Mark Mytrowitz
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Jeffery Rivers
- Written By, Performer – Bill Berry (2), Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck
Recorded at Ocean Way Recording, Los Angeles, California. Criteria Recording Studios, Miami, Florida. Crossover Soundstage, Atlanta, Georgia. Kingsway Studio, New Orleans, Louisiana. Mixed at Louie's Clubhouse. Ocean Way Recording, Los Angeles, California. Mastered at Precision Mastering.
Songs ©1994 Night Garden Music. Administered in All That Is Known As Our World by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI.
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company ℗©1994 R.E.M. / Athens, Ltd. Made in U.S.A. Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under liscense.
No barcode printed on the release. Only the Warner catalog number is printed on the spine, while only the BMG Direct number is printed on the back of the CD case. Both are on the disk and booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty Records Logo] 1 45740-2 SRC##01 M6 S16
- Rights Society: BMI
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): [Specialty Records Logo] 1 45740-2 SRC##01 M S17
Other Versions (5 of 63) View All
|9 45740-2||R.E.M.||Monster (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45740-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|9 45740-2||R.E.M.||Monster (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45740-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|4-45740, 9 45740-4||R.E.M.||Monster (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||4-45740, 9 45740-4||Indonesia||1994||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-101||R.E.M.||Monster (CD, Album, Promo)||Warner Music Japan Inc.||WPCR-101||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|9362-45740-4||R.E.M.||Monster (Cass, Album)||Warner Music Poland, Warner Music, Warner Bros. Records||9362-45740-4||Poland||1994||Sell This Version|