Tracklist Hide Credits
Bata [Kudi & Ako Bata Drums] – Tunde AyanyemiDrum Programming [Beats], Scratches [Cuts] – RYUMusic By – DJ Hide, DJ KrushMusic By, Vocals ['ryu' Voice] – DJ Sak
|2||Reminisce (Hide'N'Seek Mix)
Drum Programming [Beats], Music By – DJ HideKeyboards, Music By – Edison (5)Lyrics By – E'zVocals [Featuring], Chorus – Eri Ohno
Drum Programming [Beats], Scratches [Cuts], Music By – DJ SakRap [Featuring], Lyrics By, Chorus – Boss The MC
|4||Yellow Bamboo 4898
Drum Programming [Beats], Music By – DJ HideShakuhachi [Flutes] – Shuzan Morita*
|5||Never Too Soon
Drum Programming [Beats, Music By] – DJ KrushGuitar – Toshihiko MiyoshiVocals [Featuring], Lyrics By, Music By – Anita Jarrett
|6||Song From The Far East
Drum Programming [Beats], Piano, Music By – DJ SakKalimba – Kenji Horie
|7||Lost To See
Drum Programming [Beats], Music By – DJ SakLyrics By – E'zMusic By – Edison (5)Vocals [Featuring], Chorus – AH
Drum Programming [Beats], Scratches [Cuts], Music By – DJ HideRap [Featuring], Lyrics By, Chorus – Boss The MC
Drum Programming [Beats], Music By – DJ KrushVocals [Voice] – Boss The MC
- Licensed From – K.I.A.
- Licensed From – Tha Blue Herb Recordings
- Licensed From – Viola
- Licensed From – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Recorded At – HAL Studio
- Mixed At – HAL Studio
- Recorded At – Show-On Studio
- Mixed At – Show-On Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cross (4)
- Copyright (c) – Exceptional Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics
- A&R – Takehiro Kase
- A&R [Manager] – Takafumi Muraki
- Art Direction [Visual Coordination] – Yumi Haga
- Artwork, Design – Michiharu Yasufuku
- Executive-Producer – Ikuzo Orita, Noriko Asano
- Management [Artist & Booking] – Es・遊・Es Corporation*
- Management [Promotional Planner] – Yoshimi Mutoh
- Management [Sales Promoter] – Kyoko Teradate
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By [Ryu Photography] – Masa*
- Producer – RYU
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Takaki Itoh
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Toshihiko Miyoshi
- Typography [Ga Logo] – Nobuo Koyama
- Typography [Ryu Logo] – Igohei Kido
Booklet contains lyrics in English or Japanese depending on the original language of the track.
CD title: Ga
Track 1: Risumu Asobi (Rhythm Asobi)
Track 3: Ryu
2 Eri Ohno appears by the courtesy of K.I.A.
3 Contains samples from 'Kita-kaze (Wind For Win)' performed by Tha Blue Herb used under license by Tha Blue Herb Recordings.
6 Contains samples from 'Field Recording #2' performed by Potoratch used under license by Viola.
7 AH by courtesy of Toshiba EMI Ltd.
8 Contains samples from 'Concrete River' performed by Herbest Moon & Sapporo '99 under license by Tha Blue Herb Recordings.
All trax recorded and mixed at HAL Studio (Kawasaki), except vocals, chorus & all instruments at Show-On Studio (Tokyo).
Mastered at Sterling Sound (NY).
℗ 1999 Cross.
© 2000 Exceptional Records Ltd.
Distributed by those mighty fine people at 3MV/Pinnacle.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 037454 722009
- Barcode (String): 5037454722009
- Matrix / Runout: S EXLPCD 0001 01 DISCTRONICS
- Other (Mould SID Codes): ifpi 8728
- Other (Mastering SID Codes): ifpi L501