Tracklist Hide Credits
|8||How Fast Can You Run?||5:34|
|9||Towers Above You||3:48|
|10||The Hyphen (JJD Ambient Version)
Programmed By, Recorded By – Jack Duckworth
Drums – Brad MacKinnon*Guitar – Chris FreyGuitar, Vocals – Jack DuckworthRecorded By – Colin StewartSynthesizer – Lyndsay Sung
- Bass Guitar, Vocals, Photography – Chris Frey
- Design – JJD for The Wax Museum Designs*
- Drums, Percussion [Synth Percussion], Guitar, Keyboards – Joshua Wells
- Engineer [Assistance] – Byron Bowen, Jordan Koop
- Engineer, Mixed By – Colin Stewart
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Jack Duckworth
- Keyboards, Piano, Mellotron – Lyndsay Sung
- Mixed By – Josh Wells*, Radio Berlin
This re-release version contains three bonus tracks:
Track 9: "Towers Above You" is a previously unreleased track called which was recorded in the sessions for this album but was shelved due to not fitting with the album's programming.
Track 10: "The Hyphen (JJD Ambient Version)" is an unreleased ambient version of the track "The Hyphen". This track was programmed and recorded by Jack Duckworth in his home studio in the spring of 2003.
Track 11: "Bright Things" was recorded in the spring of 2004 at The Hive Studios by Colin Stewart at The Hive Studios and released on the Kill Rock Stars compilation "Tracks & Fields" in 2004. This song was recorded with around four or five other songs intended for a follow up album to "Glass" but never was completed. Personnel on this recording: Jack Duckworth: guitar, vocals / Chris Frey: guitar / Lyndsay Sung: synthesizer / Brad MacKinnon: drums
The rescanned CD artwork from the 2003 release contained in the download in PDF format.
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
Digital content is not available for sale or trade on Discogs.