- Artwork – Daevid Allen
- Composed By [All Music Composed By] – Radio Massacre International
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Duncan*
- Guest [Special Guest], Sopranino Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Recorder [Bass Recorder] – Martin Archer
- Guest [Special Guest], Violin [Electric Violin] – Cyndee Lee Rule
- Guitar [Guitars, Glissando Guitar], Synthesizer, Loops [Looper], Vocals – Gary Houghton
- Keyboards, Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars], Mellotron, Sequencer [P3 Sequencer] – Duncan Goddard
- Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Glockenspiel, Loops [Looper], Vocals – Steve Dinsdale
This album is our way of saying goodbye & thanks to a genuine one-off.
His passing had an unexpectedly profound effect, despite the fact that he hadn't been near a guitar in more than 30 years, it forced us to consider what an enormous influence he was, despite his space-age ascendancy & equally rapid burnout. He picked up a zippo lighter, invented glissando guitar & incorporated non-musical sounds in the context of the new psychedelic movement that had barely had time to leave the conformity of R&B behind. His creation was a particularly English take on what we now call "rock", but which at the time was likely to leave one stranded between slightly surreal pop & full-on jazz extemporisation. For those of us engaged in experimental or space rock, the debt is enormous.
a northern echo recording
© 2007 radio massacre international
℗ 2007 cuneiform records
made in the usa
Catalogue number variations are: Rune 256 on cover spines, rune 256 on CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 45775 02562 9
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code: IFPI F702
- Matrix / Runout: 3UFX1<2308>11DCA22095 1/1DCA22095 CUNEIFORM RUNE 256