- Arranged By [Strings] – Radiohead
- Artwork – Matt Bale, Mr. Barry, Stanley Donwood, The White Chocolate Factory*
- Conductor – Nick Ingman
- Featuring [Studio Assistant] – Chris Scard, Gerard Navarro, Jon Bailey
- Mastered By – Chris 'King Fader' Blair*
- Mixed By – Nigel Godrich
- Recorded By – Nigel Godrich, Radiohead
- Songwriter – Colin Greenwood, Ed O'Brien, Jonny Greenwood, Phil Selway, Thom Yorke
Back sleeve reads:
Parlophone (P)1997 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. ©1997 EMI Records Ltd.
Barcode: 7243 8 55229 1 8 (Top) and 7 24385 52291 8 (bottom)
UK: NODATA 02
Printed in UK
Place of manufacture as stated on label
Manufactured and Distributed by EMI
Text on inside sleeve reads:
audio levels balanced nigel godrich.
audio recordings made using the canned applause? mobile.
music by thom yorke, jonny greenwood, phil selway, ed O’Brien, colin greenwood.
pictures done by stanley donwood and the white chocolate farm.
patiently managed by courtyard, chris hufford, bryce edge & brian message.
office run by julie calland.
video realisation with dilly gent.
Artistic freedom in the market place maintained by keith wozencroft and tony wadsworth with perry watts-russell.
media handling by caffy st luce.
international ambassador carol baxter.
performing monkey bookings taken by charlie myatt at itb.
committed to tape by nigel godrich with radiohead.
guitars by rickenbacker and plank, drums by premier, cymbals by zildjan, all other instruments at retail price.
mastered by chris’king fader’blair at abbey road.
tour manager tim greaves.
lighting, stage design, smoke and production by andi watson.
performance sound enhancement for the audience balanced by jim warren.
instrument modifications, stage managing and equipment shifting into difficult places by plank.
sound reference and deck chairs by duncan swift.
additional guitar stuff by adam cummings.
cash dealings and other assistance by big al.
audio fixing and dubbing done at mayfair, abbey road, air lyndhurst, courtyard and the church using the wonders of a digital and and analogue age.
strings arranged by radiohead, conducted by nick ingman.
grub by grub of cat and mouse.
additional complicated artwork skills supplied by matt bale @ hubdesign and mr. barry @ the whole hog.
web site maintained(?) by stanley donwood.
studio assistants gerard navarro, jon bailey and chris scard.
all songs are published by warner chappell ltd. lyrics used by kind permission even though we wrote them.
we have received much appreciated help and support from these people:
melanie, chris york, jonathan glazer, bev, jane, mango, jane beese, roger trinder, paul longman, john bennett, lawrence canty, josh, michael, bill, peter, mike, drugstore, john statham, john whittaker and suzi wilson at o.j.kilkennys, hilton sound.
those at parlophone including mandy plumb, kevin mccabe, steve hayes, malcolm hill, roger smith. those at capitol including phil costello, clark staub, gary gersh, daralyn adams, brian macdonald, rob gordon.
sample from flight of the condor used with permission. all rights reserved.
please write to us at w.a.s.t.e. correspondence p.o.box 322, oxford, ox4 1ey uk.
ansaphone +44 01235 848261.
http://www.radiohead.co.uk or http://www.radiohead.com this is our web site which we maintain as and when we feel like it.
we hope you are ok. thank you for listening.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24385 52291 8
- Other (Label caption A-side and B-side): 7243 8 57331 1 6
- Other (Label caption C-side and D-side): 7243 8 57331 1 5
- Label Code: lc 0299
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A, stamped): NODATA 0X2A-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A, etched): I Lɪᴋᴇ Yᴏᴜ, Yᴏᴜ Aʀᴇ A Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Vɪɴʏʟ Bʟᴀɪʀ
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B, stamped): NODATA 0X2B-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B, etched): I'ᴍ Fᴜʟʟ Oғ Eɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴍ I'ᴍ Gᴏɪɴɢ Pʟᴀᴄᴇs
- Matrix / Runout (Side-C, stamped): NODATA 0X2C-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side-C, etched): I'ʟʟ Bᴇ Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Tᴏ Hᴇʟᴘ Yᴏᴜ
- Matrix / Runout (Side-D, stamped): NODATA 0X2D-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side-D, etched): I'ᴍ Aɴ Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ, Wᴏᴜʟᴅ Yᴏᴜ Lɪᴋᴇ Tᴏ Cᴏᴍᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ?
- Matrix / Runout (All sides, stamped): D
Other Versions (5 of 150) View All
|ABS 104022||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||ABS 104022||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7 24385 5229 2 5||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI||7 24385 5229 2 5||Taiwan||1997||Sell This Version|
|EKPD-0610||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI (Korea)||EKPD-0610||South Korea||1997||Sell This Version|
|none||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||none||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7243 578229 2 3, 7243 5 78229 2 3||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||Gala Records (5), Parlophone||7243 578229 2 3, 7243 5 78229 2 3||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|