- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Parlophone
- Distributed By – Parlophone
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Courtyard Studio
- Mixed At – Fort Apache South
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- A&R [A&R-Co-ordinaton] – Keith Wozencroft
- Bass – Colin Greenwood
- Crew [Road Crew] – Jim Warren, Nigel Powell, Tim Greaves (2)
- Design – Icon (21)
- Drums – Phil Selway
- Guitar, Vocals – Ed O'Brien
- Lead Guitar, Piano, Organ – Jon Greenwood*
- Management – Bryce Edge, Chris Hufford
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Other [Agent At ABS] – Charlie Myatt
- Painting [Paintings] – Lisa Bunny Jones
- Photography By – Tom Sheehan (3)
- Producer, Engineer – Chris Hufford (tracks: 10, 11)
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Paul Q. Kolderie (tracks: 1 to 9, 12), Sean Slade (tracks: 1 to 9, 12)
- Vocals, Guitar – Thom Yorke
- Words By – Thom*
- Written-By [Songs] – Radiohead
Mixed at Fort Apache, Roxbury, Mass.
Mastered at Abbey Road.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
℗ 1993 except 1, 2, 5, 9, 11 ℗ 1992 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Parlophone Records Ltd.
© 1993 Parlophone Records Ltd. A Warner Music Group Company
Printed in EU. Made in the EU.
Total time: 42:14 min.
Released circa 2013/2014. The name of the record company, "Parlophone Records Ltd.", was first used in 2013, when Warner Music bought the company.
Jewel case. Please note, the CD face is white.
Similar UK & Europe releases:
- Mediamotion (IFPI AAH**), mentioning EMI Swindon in matrix, made and printed in the EU
- EMI Swindon, made and printed in the EU
- EMI Swindon, made and printed in the EU (lacks mastering SID)
- EMI Swindon, made and printed in Italy
- EMI Swindon, made and printed in Italy (lacks mastering SID)
- EMI Swindon, made in Italy and printed in EU (lacks mastering SID)
- EMI Swindon, made and printed in the UK
- Cinram GmbH, made and printed in the EU <-- this release
- Takt, made and printed in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 077778140924
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
- Rights Society: SDRM-Biem
- Price Code (F): PM 516
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner "W" logo] 777781409-2.2 V01 EAG
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05M6
Other Versions (5 of 117) View All
|0777 7 81409 2 4, CDPCS 7360||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (CD, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||0777 7 81409 2 4, CDPCS 7360||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|0 7777 81409 4 8, TCP 2673||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (Cass, Album)||Parlophone, Kent Elektronik San. Ve Tic. A.Ş.||0 7777 81409 4 8, TCP 2673||Turkey||1993||Sell This Version|
|0 7777 81409 4 8||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (Cass, Album)||EMI||0 7777 81409 4 8||Malaysia||1993||Sell This Version|
|D 115318||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (CD, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||D 115318||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|none||Radiohead||Pablo Honey (CDr, Album, Promo, CD2)||EMI Music Catalogue Marketing||none||Europe||2009||Sell This Version|