|A3||Garhwal Folk Tune||3:45|
- Arranged By, Adapted By, Sleeve Notes – Raghunath Seth
- Composed By – Traditional
- Design, Cover – Hans Martens
- Dholak, Ghatam [Matka] – Vijay Indorkar (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Engineer, Recorded By – S. Subramanian
- Flute – Raghunath Seth
- Flute [Supporting] – Datta K. Thakar (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Mastered By – Chris Hinze, Joop Niggebrugge
- Performer [Side Rhythm] – Jagtaar Batra (tracks: A1 to A4), Mohan Singh (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Photography By [Raghunath Seth] – Annemarie Hinze
- Photography By, Cover – Herbert Paulzen
- Producer – Chris Hinze
- Sarod – Kamal Ganguly (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Tabla – Kashinath Mishra
- Tambura [Tamboora] – Manohar Lal (tracks: B), S. Pathak (tracks: B)
Made in Holland. Printed in The Netherlands.
Recorded in Bombay, India. Mastered at CBS Studio Holland with CBS Disc Computer.
The gate-fold sleeve notes are in English only.
Comes in a printed inner sleeve with a SONY commercial of the "Walkman", hosted by Chris Hinze.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - label): KYT 721-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - label): KYT 721-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout - stamped): 08-22378-2A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout - stamped): 08-22378-1B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout - etched by hand): CX KYT721-A2 R
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout - etched by hand): CX R
- Other (gate-fold sleeve): VR 22378
- Other (Labels Side A and B): (VR 22378)
- Other (inner sleeve): 11-49869-4