- Arranged By, Drums, Flute, Producer – Kevin Godley
- Arranged By, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Producer – Graham Gouldman
- Arranged By, Lead Guitar, Synthesizer [Moog], Producer – Lol Creme
- Arranged By, Lead Guitar, Synthesizer [Moog], Producer, Engineer – Eric Stewart
- Artwork – Roger Dean (4)
- Engineer – Peter H. Tattersall*
- Photography By [Album Cover, Idea] – Ramases
- Sitar, Producer – Martin Raphael
Recorded at Strawberry Studios Manchester, England
Tracklist on sleeve shows B2 and B3 swapped, while the correct order is stated on the center label.
The cover is a six-fold fold out which opens up to a 96cm by 64cm poster by Roger Dean.
This is the Vertigo 'Swirl' label version.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side (On B-Side Label)): AA 6360 046.1 Y
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side (On B-Side Label)): AA 6360 046.2 Y
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, Stamped): 10 AA 6360046 1Y 320
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, Stamped): 10 AA 6360046 2Y 320
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|6360 046||Ramases||Space Hymns (LP, Album)||Vertigo||6360 046||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|9199 134||Ramases||Space Hymns (LP, Album, RE)||Vertigo||9199 134||Germany||1979||Sell This Version|
|6360 046||Ramases||Space Hymns (LP, Album, RE)||Vertigo||6360 046||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6360 046||Ramases||Space Hymns (LP, Album)||Vertigo||6360 046||South Africa||1971||Sell This Version|
|TPT 261||Ramases||Space Hymns (LP, Album, Ltd, RE)||Tapestry Records||TPT 261||Liechtenstein||Unknown||Sell This Version|