Ramones – Live At The Palladium, New York, NY (12/31/79)
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Produced For – Ramones Productions Inc. – R1 585498
- Produced For – Ramones Productions Inc. – 603497853649
- Recorded At – The Palladium, NYC
- Mastered At – D2 Mastering
- Published By – Taco Tunes
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Rondell Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Bobby Freeman Music
- Published By – Clockus Music Co.
- Published By – Atlantic Music Corp.
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – EMI Longitude Music
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI55094
- Art Direction – Lisa Glines
- Bass – Dee Dee Ramone
- Drums – Marky Ramone
- Guitar – Johnny Ramone
- Lacquer Cut By – KB*
- Lead Vocals – Joey Ramone
- Management – Dave Frey, JAM, Inc., Jeffrey Jampol, Kenny Nemes, Silent Partner Management
- Mastered By, Technician [Live Tape Restoration] – Dan Hersch
- Other [Project Assistance] – Mark Pinkus, Patrick Milligan, Patti Coleman, Shannon Ward, Steve Woolard, Susanne Savage
- Photography By – David Arnoff
- Producer – Bill Inglot
- Producer, Mixed By [Mixed Live By] – Ed Stasium
- Promotion – Ron Delsener
- Recorded By – Tommy Ramone
Double LP of Ramones - Live At The Palladium, New York, NY (12/31/79) which first appeared on CD only as part of the 40th Anniversary Deluxe set of “Road To Ruin”. This then previously unreleased recording of the band’s entire 1979 New Year’s Eve concert, was mixed live by Stasium, and broadcast on WNEW-FM. Recorded in New York City at The Palladium, with audio sourced from Tommy Ramone’s original cassette of the console recording, it features blistering performances of “Blitzkrieg Bop,” “Rockaway Beach,” and “Sheena Is A Punk Rocker,” along with several songs from Road To Ruin: “I Don’t Want You,” “I Wanna Be Sedated,” and “I Wanted Everything”. This will be its first release on vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 603497853649
- Label Code: LC02982
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): R1-585498-A G1 KB ∧∧ BI55094-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): R1-585498-B G1 KB ∧∧ BI55094-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): R1-585498-C G1 KB x∧ BI55094-02 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): R1-585498-D G1 KB ∧∧ BI55094-02 D1
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A to D): 0603497853649
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI