|A2||The 11th Hour|
|A6||Lock, Step & Gone|
|A10||Daly City Train|
|B1||Journey To The End Of The East Bay|
|B4||Disorder And Disarray|
|B5||The Wars End|
|B6||You Don't Care Nothin'|
|B8||Avenues & Alleyways|
|B9||The Way I Feel|
- Published By – I Want To Go Where The Action Is Music
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epitaph Records
- Copyright (c) – Epitaph Records
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-31747
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-31748
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Matt Freeman (2)
- Drums – Brett Reed
- Engineer – Michael Rosen (2)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Frank Rinella, Joe Pirrera, Steve Sisco
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace (tracks: A1 to A8, A10 to B9), Jerry Finn (tracks: A9)
- Organ [Hammond Organ] – Paul Jackson (3)
- Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Bashiri Johnson
- Photography, Artwork, Layout – Jesse Fischer (2)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Brett Gurewitz
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mike Fasano
- Turntables [Skratching] – DJ Disk (tracks: A7)
- Vocals, Guitar – Lars Frederiksen, Tim Armstrong
- Written-By – Eric Dinn (tracks: A2), Frederiksen*, Freeman*, Armstrong*
All songs published by I Want To Go Where The Action Is Music (BMI).
Recorded at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, CA and Electric Studios, New York City, NY.
Mixed at Soundtracks Studio, New York City, NY.
Mastered at Master Disc, NYC, NY.
Additional recording in New York.
Assistant engineering at Soundtracks.
Intro to A1 from the movie "Gringo" by Lech Kowalski.
Thanks to Jim Carroll for coming down & writing a poem to our song.
Unlike the other red vinyl issues of this LP, this version has a barcode on the back cover and has a different label design. These labels have rim text unlike other versions, and a purple Epitaph logo on the labels, rather than grey. "©+℗ 1995 Epitaph" is printed below the catalog number on the labels on this version also.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 4577-86444-1 4
- Barcode (String): 045778644414
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 86444-1-A S-31747
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 86444-1-B S-31748
Other Versions (5 of 47) View All
|86444-1||Rancid||...And Out Come The Wolves (LP, Album)||Epitaph||86444-1||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|PPR063||Rancid||...And Out Come The Wolves (5x7", Album, Ltd, RM, Whi)||Pirates Press Records||PPR063||US||2012||Sell This Version|
|7441-1||Rancid||...And Out Come The Wolves (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Epitaph||7441-1||Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|RRP1||Rancid||...And Out Come The Wolves (LP, Album, Pic)||Rancid Records||RRP1||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|86444-2||Rancid||...And Out Come The Wolves (CD, Album)||Epitaph||86444-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|