Tracklist Hide Credits
- Made By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Larry Carlton (tracks: 2, 4, 7 to 9)
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – William Eaton (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 8)
- Bass [Electric] – Robert Popwell Jr.* (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 9)
- Drums – James Gadson (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 9)
- Guitar [Electric] – Dean Parks (tracks: 4, 6, 8), Larry Carlton (tracks: 4, 6 to 8)
- Keyboards – Joe Sample (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 9)
- Producer – Stewart Levine
Shrine Auditorium and features The World Jazz Association All Star Band which are listed in Track 1.
Originally released in 1976.
Durations and credits (except Producer) are not shown on Release.
First catalog number as appears on back cover and spine, second catalog number as appears on CD and booklet.
"Digital Audio Technologies Australia" logo on CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075992730723
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|BS 2975||Randy Crawford||Everything Must Change (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2975||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|7599-27307-2||Randy Crawford||Everything Must Change (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-27307-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|P-10760W||Randy Crawford||Everything Must Change (LP, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||P-10760W||Japan||1976||Sell This Version|
|BS 2975||Randy Crawford||Everything Must Change (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2975||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|K 56328||Randy Crawford||Everything Must Change (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||K 56328||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|