Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Look Who's Lonely Now
Written-By – Bill LaBounty, Roy Freeland
|A2||I Have Ev'rything But You
Written-By – John Bettis, Richard Pate*
|A3||He Reminds Me
Written-By – Russell Stone
|A4||Letter Full Of Tears
Written-By – Don Covay
|A5||This Night Won't Last Forever
Written-By – Bill LaBounty, Roy Freeland
|A6||Give Peace A Chance
Written-By – John Lennon, Paul McCartney*
Written-By – Carole Bayer Sager, Marvin Hamlish*
Written-By – Leon Russell
|B3||When I'm Gone
Written-By – William Robinson, Jr.
|B4||Don't Come Knockin'
Written-By – Randy Crawford
|B5||I Don't Want To Lose Him
Written-By – David Batteau, Michael Sembello
|B6||We Had A Love So Strong
Written-By – Stevie Wonder, Syreeta Wright
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Distributed By – WEA Records SA / NV
- Distributed By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Records, S.A.
- Distributed By – WEA Filipacchi Music
- Distributed By – WEA Italiana S.p.A.
- Distributed By – WEA Records B.V.
- Distributed By – WEA Musik Ges.m.b.H.
- Distributed By – WEA Metronome Records AB
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – WEA-Metronome Studio
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey (tracks: A3, B4)
- Arranged By [Horns], Horns [Horn Section] – Larry Williams
- Arranged By [Rhythm], Keyboards – L. Leon Pendarvis*
- Arranged By [Strings] – Nick DeCaro
- Art Direction – Richard Seireeni
- Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin, Carmen Twillie, Paulette Brown, Richard Page, Steven George*
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel
- Bass [Instrument Uncredited] – Neil Stubenhaus (tracks: B1)
- Contractor [Strings] – Frank DeCaro
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Jan Abbazia, Noel Newbolt
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Piano [Acoustic] – Robbie Buchanan (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Don Koldon, Hugh Davies (2)
- Guitar – Dean Parks, Michael Sembello (tracks: B5), Paul M. Jackson* (tracks: B1), Steve Lukather
- Guitar, Soloist – Buzz Feiten* (tracks: A2, B4), Marty Walsh (tracks: B1)
- Horns [Horn Section] – Charles Lopez*, Gary Grant, Gary Herbig, Jerry Hey, Jim Horn, Lew McCreary
- Management [Direction] – Dennis Turner (2), Fritz/Turner Management, Ken Fritz
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Lenny Castro
- Photography By – Phillip Dixon
- Producer – Anders Burman (tracks: A6), Tommy LiPuma (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Recorded By – Hank Cicalo (tracks: B1)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Saxophone, Soloist – David Sanborn (tracks: A1, B2)
- Synthesizer – Robbie Buchanan (tracks: A3, A4, B4, B5)
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf
Belgique/België: Distributed by WEA Records S.A./N.V.
Deutschland: Vertrieb durch WEA Musik GmbH
England: Distributed by WEA Records Ltd.
España: Edita WEA Records S.A.
France: Distribué par WEA/Filipacchi Music, Paris
Ireland: Distributed by WEA Records Ltd.
Italia: Distributed by WEA Italiana S.P.A.
Nederland: Distributed by WEA Records B.V.
Österreich: Vertrieb durch WEA Music Ges.m.b.H.
Sverige: Distributed by WEA Metronome Records AB
Track B1: From the 20th Century-Fox Movie "I Ought To Be In Pictures"
Recorded and Mixed [...] at Sound Labs and Capitol Recording, Hollywood except [A6] [...] in WEA-Metronome Studios, Stockholm, Sweden. Recorded live with the Children's Choir from the Maria Music School, October 24, 1982.
Mastered [...] at the Mastering Lab, Hollywood
Richard Page appears courtesy of Capitol Records
Bill Champlin appears courtesy of Elektra Records
Jeff Porcaro and Steve Lukather appear courtesy of Columbia Records
Larry Williams appears courtesy of A & M Records, Inc.
This European version has a different cat# o the labels than the other European versions
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): R/S Alsdorf 923780-1 A2 STRAWBERRY G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): 759 923687-1-B2 R/S Alsdorf 57011 B 923780-1 B STRAWBERRY (G)
- Rights Society: GEMA / Biem
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Other (Germany:): G
- Other (France:): WE 321
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|1-23687, 9 23687||Randy Crawford||Windsong (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-23687, 9 23687||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|923 780-4, 92.3780-4||Randy Crawford||Windsong (Cass, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||923 780-4, 92.3780-4||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1-23687||Randy Crawford||Windsong (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||1-23687||New Zealand||1982||Sell This Version|
|w457011||Randy Crawford||Windsong (Cass, Album)||WEA Italiana S.p.A.||w457011||Italy||1982||Sell This Version|
|1-23687||Randy Crawford||Windsong (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||1-23687||Scandinavia||1982||Sell This Version|