|A||How High The Moon|
- Bass, Arranged By – Don Simpson
- Drums – Al Stoller*
- Guitar – Nick Bonney
- Piano – Buddy Cole (tracks: B), Paul Smith (5) (tracks: A)
- Saxophone – Gene Merlino, Georgie Auld, Irving Roth, Leo Anthony, Med Flory
- Trombone – Dick Nash (tracks: A), Jimmy Priddy, Ken Trimble, Ray Sims, Tommy Pederson (tracks: B)
- Trumpet – Art Depew, Conrad Gozzo, Joe Dolny, John Audino, Ray Anthony
This is one part of a three part album.
This disc has a cover (and catalog number) as though it was sold on its own, despite being one disc out of three making up an album.