|A2||On The Run||3:11|
|A4||The World Needs A Shake Up||3:16|
|A5||Rock 'N' Roll Gal||4:03|
|B1||Need Your Love||6:00|
- Engineer – Colin Abrahams
- Musical Assistance – Angus Young, George Young, Harry Vanda, Jimmy Barnes, John Swan, Karen Lesley, Keith Kasey, Les Karski, Peter Wells, Ralph White (2), Randy Bulpin, Rockwell T. James, Ross Wilson (2), Sheryl Black, Simon Gillies*, Warren Morgan, Wayne Findlay (2)
- Photography By – Brian Bansgrove, Martin Fabinyi, Philip Morris (3)
- Producer – Les Karski
- Written By – Ray Arnott
Second catalog number listed appears on back cover.
From an interview with Collin Abrahams (engineer) by No Nonsense AC/DC Webzine: "Ray Arnott played drums on the Flash and the Pan album Light in the Night. .... The Rude Dudes album was recorded over a long period of time. The bulk of the original recording was done by Ray and producer Les Karsky. We tried hard to capture a 'big' sound from Ray's rock-solid drumming, recording additional ambiance tracks. After Karsky had put together the basic tracks, various musicians came in to add tracks. In fact, only about half of the tracks on the final album came from these initial sessions (for example, Some Feelings and Shakey Knees). More tracks were recorded, this time more heavily influenced by Vanda and Young (for example "On The Run", "The World Needs A Shakeup" and "Need Your Love"). Unfortunately we had so many overdubs on some of the songs that our original ambiance tracks got deleted!"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): APLP039A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): APLP039B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Stamped): APLP.039A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Stamped): APLP.039B