- Recorded At – Good Vibrations Sound Studios
- Bongos – Tony Fuentes
- Congas, Talking Drum, Bells [Chinese Bell-tree] – Ray Barretto
- Drums – Billy Cobham
- Electric Bass – Guillermo Edghill*
- Executive-Producer – Jerry Masucci
- Flute – Arthur Webb*
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Eddy Martinez
- Producer – Ray Barretto
- Timbales – Ray Romero
- Trumpet – Joseph Roman, Roberto Rodriguez (2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Manny Duran
All Fania Originals were released with their full color picture sleeve of previous releases.
Track A3: Although instrumental Latin Jazz, this is Salsa.
Tracks B3: Abidyan, although a remake of the original, and more in Latin Jazz it is still Salsa.
Recorded at Good Vibrations Sound Studios, 1440 Broadway, New York City
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|773 130 354-2||Ray Barretto||The Other Road (CD, RE)||Fania Records||773 130 354-2||US||2008||Sell This Version|
|FAN-5007, SLP-00448||Ray Barretto||The Other Road (LP, Album, Promo, Gat)||Fania Records, Fania Records||FAN-5007, SLP-00448||Japan||1975||Sell This Version|
|SLP 00448||Ray Barretto||The Other Road (CD, Album)||Fania Records||SLP 00448||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CDF 448||Ray Barretto||The Other Road (CD, Album)||Fania Records||CDF 448||France||1994||Sell This Version|
|LPS-88178||Ray Barretto||The Other Road (LP, Album)||Fania Records||LPS-88178||Venezuela||1973||Sell This Version|