Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By – Benny Carter (tracks: 1, 6, 8), Johnny Parker (13) (tracks: 2), Marty Paich (tracks: 4, 5, 9), Sid Feller (tracks: 3, 7, 10)
- Compiled By, Remastered By – Steve Hoffman
- Coordinator [Pre-production] – Marcia McGovern
- Coordinator [Production] – Akira Tange
- Engineer – Bill Putnam, Bob Arnold
- Engineer [Laser Mastering Engineer] – Hideo Tanifuji, Hiroshi Katsumata
- Liner Notes [Original] – Natt Hale
- Liner Notes [Reissue] – Steve Hoffman
- Producer – Sid Feller
- Technician [CD Prep] – Kevin Gray, Terry Howard
Tracks 1 through 10 were originally released in 1963 on ABC-Paramount LP 465.
Tracks 11 through 16 were originally released as various ABC-Paramount 45 RPM singles.
The first generation ABC-Paramount master mixes were used to make this 24 kt gold compact disc.
Remastered at: L.R.S., Burbank, CA, October, 1992.
Disc manufactured in Japan.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1096-31027-2 7
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|ABC-465||Ray Charles||Ingredients In A Recipe For Soul (LP, Album, Mono)||ABC-Paramount||ABC-465||US||1963||Sell This Version|
|ABC-465||Ray Charles||Ingredients In A Recipe For Soul (LP, Mono)||ABC-Paramount||ABC-465||US||1963||Sell This Version|
|PRS 23007||Ray Charles||Ingredients In A Recipe For Soul (CD, Album)||Personality||PRS 23007||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|D233074-2||Ray Charles||Ingredients In A Recipe For Soul (CD, RE)||DCC Compact Classics, Sandstone Music||D233074-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|DZS 047||Ray Charles||Ingredients In A Recipe For Soul (CD, RE)||DCC Compact Classics||DZS 047||US||1990||Sell This Version|