- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Published By – Nick-O-Val Music
- Published By – Midsong Music Inc.
- Published By – Mydeb Music, Inc.
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Ashford & Simpson, John Davis (5), William Eaton
- Arranged By [Strings, Horns] – John Davis (5)
- Backing Vocals – Ashford & Simpson, Ray Simpson, Yolanda McCullough*
- Bass – Francisco Centeno, Vince Fay
- Congas, Percussion – Larry B. Washington*, Ralph MacDonald
- Drums – Jimmie Young*, John Susswell*
- Engineer – Glenn Burger*, Joe Jorgenson*, Kenny Present, Mike Delugg*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Carla Bandini, Jim Dougherty
- Engineer [Chief Recording & Mixing] – Michael Hutchinson
- Engineer [Mixing & Mastering Supervisor] – Jimmy Simpson
- Guitar – Bobby Gene Hall, Jr., Craig Snyder, Hugh McCracken, Keith L. Loving*, Ronnie James
- Keyboards – Arthur Jenkins, John Davis (5), Pat Rebillot, Valerie Simpson
- Management – George Schiffer
- Photography By – Ken Duncan (3)
- Producer – Nick Ashford & Valerie Simpson*
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Ray Chew
- Written-By – Bobby Gene Hall, Jr. (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), John Davis (5) (tracks: B2), Ray Simpson (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
Recorded at Sigma Sound Studios, New York; Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia; Media Sound, New York; A&R Recording, New York.
© & ℗ 1978 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.