- Artwork [Anguish: Artwork], Layout [Anguish: Layout] – Kuro*
- Artwork [Cover Painting], Artwork [Layout] – Shagrat (3)
- Bass – Al* (tracks: A3, A4)
- Bass [B.] – Redbeard (8) (tracks: A1, A2)
- Bass, Vocals [Testimony Of The Mad Hebrew] – Daemonbitch (tracks: B1, B2)
- Bass, Vocals [Vocal] – M. Kiseliovas* (tracks: B3, B4)
- Drums – Pete* (tracks: A3, A4), T. Pratt* (tracks: B3, B4)
- Drums [D.] – Chizzler* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Drums [Drums Of Doom] – Styx Chizzler (tracks: B1, B2)
- Guitar [G.] – Jack The Ripper (17) (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar [Guitars] – "Fast Ernie" Lamb* (tracks: B3, B4)
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Fernando* (tracks: A3, A4)
- Guitar, Vocals [Occult Oration Oral Fixation] – Zyklon-T* (tracks: B1, B2)
- Lead Guitar [LG.] – Larry Mask (tracks: A1, A2)
- Recorded By – D. Cole*, Slavin*
- Vocals [V.], Lyrics By – Shagrat (3) (tracks: A1, A2)
This vinyl release is a benefit for the legal defense of Jesse William Waters.
The Anguish tracks are in reverse order from what they are listed as on the jacket art.
Packaged in glue pocket cover & 2-panel insert.
100 copies in Clear Green vinyl.
Catalog Number "bitchy witch-001" on the cover & center labels.
Catalog Number "bitchy witch - 001" on the spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 11-0683-A CSIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 11-0683-B CSIII
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|bitchy witch-001, bitchy witch - 001||Reaper (7) / Perversion (2) / Shitfucker / Anguish (4)||Reaper (7) / Perversion (2) / Shitfucker / Anguish (4) - FOAD - The Filthiest Of Apocalyptic Detroit (LP, Comp)||Bitchy Witch Records, Bitchy Witch Records||bitchy witch-001, bitchy witch - 001||US||2012||Sell This Version|