Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Bass – George Joyner (tracks: A1, B1), Paul Chambers (3) (tracks: A2, A3)
- Drums – Arthur Taylor*
- Engineer [Recording] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Liner Notes – Joe Goldberg
- Piano – Red Garland
- Supervised By – Bob Weinstock
- Tenor Saxophone – John Coltrane (tracks: A1, A3, B1)
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd (tracks: A1, B1)
Black/silver 'Fireworks' labels with Bergenfield, NJ, address.
Recorded at Rudy Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, NJ, March 22, 1957 (A3), December 13, 1957 (A1, B1) and February 7, 1958 (A2) [jazzdisco.org].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): PRST 7229A ZAI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): PRST 7229B ZAI