- Artwork [Hand Colouring] – Andy Dark
- Bass – Lou Barlow (2)
- Design, Art Direction – Syd Shelton
- Drums – Matt Higgins
- Engineer [Assistant At Musicworks] – Neil Drake
- Engineer, Co-producer – Roy Neave
- Lead Guitar – Hallan Lewis*
- Organ [Hammond] – Danny Woods
- Percussion – Grant Artis
- Producer – Red Guitars, Roy Neave
- Rhythm Guitar – John Rowley
- Vocals – Jerry Kidd*
- Written-By – Lewis* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4), Kidd*
Mixed at Musicworks, London
I just Wait For That Certain Chord;
The Chord Is Blue, It Swings, It Rocks,
And When It Comes I Belt It.
Thanks to Toni K and all at Red Rhino. Guitars by Tokai.
Barry at Mayking for continued patience.
Finally a big thanks to Les Brown for everything else.
All songs Copyright Control, except track B4, Tritec Music
Distributed by Red Rhino & the Cartel for Self Drive Records, 11 Albany Street, Hull
Gatefold sleeve with lyrics inside.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): SCAR LP 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): SCAR LP 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): MPO SCAR LP 1 A¹
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): MPO SCAR LP 1 B¹
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides, Stamped): TOWNHOUSE
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|25RTL-3002||Red Guitars||Slow To Fade (LP, Album)||Rough Trade||25RTL-3002||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|
|SCAR CD1||Red Guitars||Slow To Fade (CD, Album, RE)||Self Drive Records||SCAR CD1||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|SCAR C 1||Red Guitars||Slow To Fade (Cass, Album)||Self Drive Records||SCAR C 1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|CDMRED 219||Red Guitars||Slow To Fade (CD, Album, RE)||Cherry Red||CDMRED 219||UK||2002||Sell This Version|
|SCAR LP 1||Red Guitars||Slow To Fade (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Self Drive Records||SCAR LP 1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|