|'Then There Were None' LP|
|2||Don't Look In The Basement||2:03|
|5||Looking For Why||1:59|
|6||Then There Were None||4:39|
|15||The Beat Goes On||2:03|
|16||Don't Look In The Basement||1:22|
|Released On 'Destroy L.A.' Compilation|
|19||Keep America Beautiful||2:02|
|20||Drag The Lake||2:31|
|Live 1984 Olympic Auditorium, Los Angeles|
|23||Don't Look In The Basement||1:59|
|25||Then There Were None||5:13|
- Recorded At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Recorded At – Ninth Circle, Hollywood, CA
- Recorded At – Underground Studios, Los Angeles, CA
- Recorded At – Mystic Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Grand Olympic Auditorium
- Mastered At – Vision Thing, North Hollywood, CA
- Remastered At – Two Guys From The Valley
- Pressed By – Disctronics USA – 138492
- Copyright (c) – Grand Theft Audio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grand Theft Audio
- Arranged By [All Songs Arranged By] – Red Scare
- Art Direction, Liner Notes – Rudy Matchinga
- Bass – Rudy*
- Drums – Lad*
- Guitar – Gene*
- Layout [Computer Layout] – Sonny Ines
- Layout [Layout Artist] – Katz*
- Remastered By – Michael Wallace
- Songwriter, Written-By [Songs Written By] – Red Scare (tracks: 1 to 14, 16 to 28)
- Vocals – Bobbi*
Tracks 1 to 11 recorded Winter 1983-84 at Skip Saylor Recording, Los Angeles.
Originally released Spring 1984, 'Then There Were None' LP Upstart Records.
Tracks 12 & 13 recorded Summer 1986 at Ninth Circle, Hollywood.
Both previously unreleased.
Tracks 14 & 15 recorded July 1982 at Underground Studios, Los Angeles.
Previously unreleased 2nd demo.
Tracks 16 to 18 recorded April 1982 at Underground Studios, Los Angeles.
Previously unreleased 1st demo.
Tracks 19 & 20 recorded Summer 1983 at Mystic Studios, Hollywood.
Released on the 'Destroy L.A.' compilation LP, 1983.
Tracks 21 to 28 recorded live March 1984 at The Olympic Auditorium, L.A.
Tape to DAT transfers done at Vision Thing, North Hollywood.
Remastered at Two Guys From The Valley Studios, North Hollywood.
16-page booklet with lyrics and band pictures included.
All songs ASCAP.
All songs copyright 1984, except tracks 12 & 13 - 1988, and tracks 19 & 20 - 1983.
© & ℗ 1995 Grand Theft Audio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 138492-R2-5306-2 DISCTRONICS USA ✻ GTA 007 ✻ IFPI L792
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L792
- Rights Society: ASCAP