Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Keeping Pigs Together
Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Andy Green
|2||Some Kind Of Kink
Keyboards – Darren MorrisVocals [Vocal] – MC DetWritten-By – Essex*, Ellington*
Written-By – Kendra*
|4||Don't Go Nowhere
Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Andy GreenKeyboards, Other [Inspiration] – Jake Williams (2)Written-By – Williams*
Keyboards – Darren MorrisVocals [Vocal] – MC DetWritten-By – Ellington*
|6||The Rough And The Quick
Keyboards, Loops – Jake Williams (2)Vocals [Vocal] – Karime KendraWritten-By – Williams*, Kendra*
Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Andy GreenTrombone – Mike Kearsy*
|8||I Stole Your Car
Trombone – Mike Kearsy*Vocals [Vocal] – MC DetWritten-By – Ellington*
|11||They're Hanging Me Tonight||6:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warp Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Warp Records Limited
- Licensed From – Warp Records Limited
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y13952
- Recorded At – Waterloo Bridge Studios
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Published By – Warp Music
- Published By – Rock On Music (2)
- Published By – Skint Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Design, Art Direction – Red Design
- Drums, Turntables [Decks] – Richard Thair
- Electric Bass, Double Bass – Ali Friend
- Guitar, Keyboards – David Ayers
- Mastered By – Tim Burrell
- Mixed By – Hugo Nicolson (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 to 11), Red Snapper
- Photography By – Spiros Politis
- Producer – Hugo Nicolson (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9), Red Snapper
- Recorded By – Andy Green, Hugo Nicholson*, Kevan Gallagher*, Mark Haley, Mark McGuire, Red Snapper
- Written-By – Friend*, Ayers*, Thair*
Mastered at the Townhouse.
Hugo Nicolson is represented by Big Life Management.
Thank you to Air Atlantique at Coventry Airport.
This album is dedicated to the memory of Nancy Carroll. Thanks to Alice and Rachel and everyone who's supported us.
All tracks published by Warp Music.
Track 2 published by Rock On Music. Contains a sample of 'Rock On' by David Essex. Licensed courtesy of Sony Music.
Tracks 2, 5, 8 published by Skint Music.
Tracks 3, 4, 6 Copyright Control.
All rights reserved all wrongs reversed.
Manufactured under license from Warp Records, Ltd.
© ℗ 2000 Warp Records Limited.
Manufactured in the USA by WEA Mfg.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 44861 04162 7
- Matrix / Runout: WEA mfg. Olyphant Y13952 LN OLE 416-2 01 M1S3
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7D
- Label Code: LC02070
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|WARPCD78||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album)||Warp Records||WARPCD78||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|WARPCD78, RTD 126.3806.2||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album, Promo)||Warp Records, Zomba Records||WARPCD78, RTD 126.3806.2||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|WARPCD78||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album)||Warp Records||WARPCD78||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|OLE 416-2V||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album, Promo)||Matador||OLE 416-2V||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 50388 2 2||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album)||Source, Virgin||7243 8 50388 2 2||France||2000||Sell This Version|