Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Keeping Pigs Together
Engineer [Mix] – Andy Green
|2||Some Kind Of Kink
Keyboards – Darren MorrisVocals – MC DetWritten-By – Essex*, Ellington*
Written-By – Kendra*
|4||Don't Go Nowhere
Engineer [Mix] – Andy GreenKeyboards, Other [Inspiration] – Jake Williams (2)Written-By – Williams*
Keyboards – Darren MorrisVocals – MC DetWritten-By – Ellington*
|6||The Rough And The Quick
Keyboards, Loops – Jake Williams (2)Vocals – Karime KendraWritten-By – Williams*, Kendra*
Engineer [Mix] – Andy GreenTrombone – Mike Kearsy*
|8||I Stole Your Car
Trombone – Mike Kearsy*Vocals – MC DetWritten-By – Ellington*
|11||They're Hanging Me Tonight||6:08|
- Licensed From – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warp Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Warp Records Limited
- Published By – Warp Music
- Published By – Skint Music
- Published By – Rock On Music (2)
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Waterloo Bridge Studios
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Design, Art Direction – Red Design
- Double Bass, Electric Bass – Ali Friend
- Drums, Turntables [Decks] – Richard Thair
- Guitar, Keyboards – David Ayers
- Management – Big Life Management
- Mastered By – Tim Burrell
- Mixed By – Hugo Nicolson (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 to 11), Red Snapper
- Photography By – Spiros Politis
- Producer – Hugo Nicolson (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9), Red Snapper
- Recorded By – Andy Green, Hugo Nicholson*, Kevan Gallagher*, Mark Haley, Mark McGuire, Red Snapper
- Written-By – Friend*, Ayers*, Thair*
Recorded at Waterloo Bridge, Westside and The Townhouse. Mastered at The Townhouse.
Hugo Nicolson is represented by Big Life Management.
Published by Warp Music; also track 2 Skint Music / Rock On Music, track 3, 4 & 6 Copyright Control, track 5 & 8 Skint Music.
Track 2 contains a sample of 'Rock On' by David Essex. Licensed courtesy of Sony Music.
℗ 2000 Warp Records Limited. © 2000 Warp Records Limited.
Made In England.
Issued in a standard jewel case with eight page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 021603 078123
- Label Code: LC 02070
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04B6
- Matrix / Runout: WARPCD78 01 6
- Rights Society: Made in the UK by Universal M & I
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|WARPCD78, RTD 126.3806.2||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album, Promo)||Warp Records, Zomba Records||WARPCD78, RTD 126.3806.2||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|WARPCD78||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album)||Warp Records||WARPCD78||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|OLE 416-2V||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album, Promo)||Matador||OLE 416-2V||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 50388 2 2||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album)||Source, Virgin||7243 8 50388 2 2||France||2000||Sell This Version|
|WARPCD78, RTD 126.3806.2||Red Snapper||Our Aim Is To Satisfy Red Snapper (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Warp Records (2), Zomba Records (2)||WARPCD78, RTD 126.3806.2||Russia||2000||Sell This Version|