|Concerto For Two Pianos And Orchestra (1943)|
|1||I. Allegro Non Troppo||6:24|
|Concerto For Two Pianos And Orchestra (1956)|
|4||I. First Movement||3:30|
|5||II. Second Movement||12:01|
|Concerto For Two Pianos And Orchestra (1940)|
|6||I. Assai Lento||11:01|
|7||II. Lento Ma Non Troppo||6:00|
|8||III. Allegro Non Troppo||6:32|
- Composed By – Bohuslav Martinů (tracks: 1 to 3), Béla Bartók (tracks: 6 to 9), Gian-Francesco Malipiero* (tracks: 4, 5)
- Conductor – Louis Martin (tracks: 6 to 9), Rafael Kubelík* (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Liner Notes – Julian Haylock
- Orchestra – Orchestre National De France (tracks: 1 to 5), Orchestre Radio Symphonique De Strasbourg* (tracks: 6 to 9)
- Piano – Henry Piette, Janine Reding
- Producer – Olympia Compact Discs Ltd.
Tracks 1 to 3: Given at the Festival de Besancon, France, 3rd September 1955
Tracks 4 and 5: Given at the Festival de Besancon, France, 11th September 1955
Tracks 1 to 3: Given at the Festival de Strasbourg, France, 7th June 1955
Recordings supplied from the archives of the Institut National de l'Audiovisuel, France
Disc: Made in England by DISCTRONICS
Insert: Produced by Olympia Compact Discs Ltd.
Made in England by Disctronics (Europe) Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 015524 002701
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.