|A1||Out Of Step||3:05|
|A2||Small Talk From A Big Mouth||3:15|
|A3||Life In The Neighborhood||2:45|
|A4||Better Homes And Gardens||2:30|
|A5||Scared Of Cops||2:35|
|B1||Black Plastic Shoes||2:00|
|B3||All About You||2:50|
- Bass, Vocals – Steve Kaika
- Drums, Vocals – Tommy Trombley
- Engineer – Earl Cohen, Ron Bacciocchi
- Guitar, Vocals – Hugh Birdsall, Peter Detmold
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Earl* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A6), Jay Morascini (tracks: A3, A4, B1 to B5), Ron* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A6)
- Photography – Roger Christiansen, Steve Gardner
- Producer – Ron Bacciocchi
- Vocals – Birdsall* (tracks: A6, B1, B2, B5), Detmold* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B3), Kaika* (tracks: A3, B4)
- Written-By – Birdsall*, Detmold*, Kaika*, Trombley*
(c) 1984 Reducer Music
All songs published by: Reducer Music BMI
Recorded at: Jhana Studios, Newtown, Connecticut
Mastered at Frankford/Wayne
Released by The Reducers on their own label.
Second press, gray labels (first press black labels).
Housed in the same sleeve as the black label version, except for the distribution sticker on the back.