Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||This Guy's In Love (With You)
Written-By – Bacharach-David*
|A2||Where Is The Love?|
Written-By – Trenet*
Written-By – Fidock*
|A5||Last Night (I Couldn't Get To Sleep)
Written-By – McAuley*
Written-By – Porter*
Vocals [Female Vocal] – Barbara FongWritten-By – Electric & Musical Industries Ltd.
|B3||Science Is Golden
Harmonica – Horrie Dargie
|B4||He'll Have To Go|
|B5||The Last Waltz|
- Acoustic Guitar [Accoustic Guitar] – Kirk L'Orange* (tracks: A3, B1)
- Artwork – Tim Hevey
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – David Hemming
- Executive-Producer – Peter Plavsic
- Flugelhorn – Eddie Quansah (tracks: A1, A3)
- Horns – Ralf White* (tracks: A1, B5)
- Mastered By – DB*
- Photography By – Steve Kane (2)
- Producer, Engineer – B. C. Brown*
- Programmed By [Computer Programming] – Craig Hooper
- Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Kenny Kitchin* (tracks: A3, B1, B4)
- Written-By – Mason* (tracks: A4, A6, B3, B6)
Some track titles are spelt slightly differently on the labels, as follows:
- track A1 "This Guy's In Love With You"
- track A2 "Where Is The Love"
- track A5 "Last Night (I Didn't Get To Sleep At All)"
- track A6 "Pre-Fab Heart"
℗ 1982 RCA Limited
Manufactured for and distributed by RCA Limited, Australia and New Zealand.
Made from masters of RCA Records.
℗ 1982 RCA Limited
Manufactured for and distributed by RCA Limited Australia and New Zealand. Made from masters of RCA records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): NA 616 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): NA 616 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Groove Hand-Etched): VAL1 0413-A DB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Groove Hand-Etched): VAL1 0413-B DB
- Other (On Rear Sleeve): A1184A
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|NA 616||The Reels||Beautiful (LP, Album)||K-Tel||NA 616||Australia||1982||Sell This Version|
|LMCD0205||The Reels||Beautiful (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Liberation Music||LMCD0205||Australia & New Zealand||2012||Sell This Version|
|VAL1 0413||The Reels||Beautiful (LP, Album, MP)||RCA International||VAL1 0413||Australia & New Zealand||1982||Sell This Version|