|3||Ship's A Goin' Down||2:32|
|4||Bach Is Dead||1:20|
|7||Die In Terror||2:17|
|8||Give It To Someone Else||0:58|
|9||Festival Of Death||9:23|
|10||Smack Your Lips||4:03|
|11||Song Of The Wild||3:32|
|13||Mark Of The Mole Part 1||14:43|
|14||Mark Of The Mole Part 2||10:44|
|15||Mark Of The Mole Part 3||8:13|
- Glass Mastered At – Biz2Net Corporation
The Digipak comes packaged inside a cardboard slip cover which is numbered.
Originally released by Ralph Records on cassette only in 1984.
The CD contains three distinct collections:
- the first (tracks 1 to 9) is from 1982 and finds The Residents actually playing some of their own oldies. This is a cassette recording that was never intended to be heard by anyone but the group.
- the next three tracks (10 to 12) are live recordings (May 5, 1983) of The Residents tackling "The Tunes Of Two Cities", which they played as part of The Mole Show.
- the last section (tracks 13 to 15) is a live recording from April 10, 1982, at The House in Santa Monica. This surprise show was a test for their ongoing first tour, and is the very first public appearance of the group as a touring entity. This show predates the first Mole Show performance by six months.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 5126-64573-5B+ Biz2Net Corporation USA