Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Pyramids Of Mars (First Edition)
Written-By – Ron Grainer
|2||Intro (Second Edition)||1:15|
|3||In The Rectory Of The Bizarre Reverend||10:30|
Guitar, Soloist – Anton "Satan's Claw" Q-Pias*
|6||Outro (Second Edition)||1:31|
|7||First Edition Hidden Track||4:42|
|8||Second Edition Hidden Track||2:03|
|9||Excerpt From The "Lohja-era" Rehearsal Tape Featuring The Original Line-up. Previously Unreleased.
Drums – Juippi (2)
|10||Funeral Summer (Featured On Out Of Focus I Compilation)||9:36|
|11||Doomsower (Recorded At The Mountains Of Madness II Compilation; Previously Unreleased)||4:52|
|12||Dark World (Recorded For St. Vitus Tribute A Timeless Tale; Previously Unreleased)
Written-By – Dave Chandler
|13||Doom Over The World (Recorded For And Featured On Doom... Or Be Doomed Compilation)||6:55|
- Artwork [Cover], Design [Booklet] – John Gallo (2), Albert*
- Bass, Vocals – Albert Witchfinder*
- Drums – Earl Of Void (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Edited By, Mastered By – Petri Rinne (tracks: 9), Albert* (tracks: 9)
- Engineer [Engineering Help] – Marko Välimäki (tracks: 1, 3 to 5)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Peter Vicar
- Liner Notes – Albert*
- Liner Notes [Edited By] – Void*
- Mastered By [Mastered For This Definitive Edition] – Petri Rinne, Albert Witchfinder*
- Producer – Reverend Bizarre
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Anton Q-Pias (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 10, 11), Danil Venho (tracks: 12), Reverend Bizarre (tracks: 7 to 9), Toni Haapanen (tracks: 13)
- Songwriter – Albert Witchfinder* (tracks: 2 to 11, 13)
Track 1 is based on a theme for the British TV series "Dr. Who".
Tracks 1, 3, 4, 5 and 7 were originally published on a limited to 80 copies demo in 1999.
Tracks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 were originally published on a limited to 120 copies second edition demo in 2000.
Track 9 is a previously unreleased excerpt from a 1996 recording in the original line-up. No vocals, as they had no microphones in their practice space then...
Track 10 was previously published on the "Out Of Focus I" compilation.
Track 11 was recorded for the "At The Mountains Of Madness II" compilation, but was never published.
Track 12 was recorded for the Saint Vitus tribute album "A Timeless Tale", but was never published.
Track 13 was previously published on the "Doom... Or Be Doomed" Compilation.
Tracks #1 and #3-5: Recorded and mixed in Immula, Lohja with a digital 8-tracker, and Red House Studio, Turku, 16.-17.8. & 23.8.1999.
Track #7: Recorded by the band with a c-cassette player some days before the first gig, 1999.
Track #8: Recorded live in DownTown, 21.7.2000.
Track #9: Recorded by the band with a c-cassette player in AYA, Lohja around the year 1995.
Tracks #10-11: Recorded and mixed in Red House Studio, 2.2. & 16.2.2000.
Track #12: Recorded and mixed in Red House, 24. & 26.1.2001.
Track #13: Recorded and mixed Feb-March 2001. A video for this track has been shot by Mr Tikkanen, but it has not been edited and completed yet. Mikko "Grand Duke" Hyyryläinen was the muse for writing this song! Hails to him!
The cover is a pastiche of Blue Cheer's debut "Vincebus Eruptum".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 260037 842233
- Mastering SID Code: Ifpi L171
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3065
- Matrix / Runout: CSM Y0412-A06, WWW.CSMPRODUCTION.AT #1
- Rights Society: n©b
- Rights Society: TEOSTO