Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Silence Is Talking
Written-By – B.B. Dickerson, Charles Miller, Harold Brown, Howard Scott, Lonnie Jordan, Papa Dee Allen
|3||No Wood Just Trees||3:30|
|5||Long Long Time
Backing Vocals – Paul Blakeman (2)Written-By – Blakeman*
|6||No Soap (In A Dirty War)
Written-By – Rowley*
|7||Manifesto / People Shapers||5:34|
|10||Hard Time For Dreamers
Backing Vocals – Paul Blakeman (2)
- Record Company – [PIAS] Entertainment Group – 949.2056.020
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wall Of Sound
- Copyright (c) – Wall Of Sound
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Recorded At – Dean St. Studios
- Produced At – Echoplex
- Produced For – Big Life Management
- Mixed At – Hillside Manor
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services – 53745751
- A&R [At Wall Of Sound] – Mark Jones (3)
- Artwork – Luke Insect Studio*
- Bass, Piano, Vocals – Ed Cosens
- Drums, Percussion, Percussion [Electronic] – Stu Doughty*
- Engineer – Ben Roulston, Dave McKeown
- Engineer [2nd, Assistant] – Alec Gomez
- Engineer [2nd] – Cameron Barton
- Engineer [Mix] – Ryan Castle
- Guitar, Vocals – Tom Jarvis
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Piano, Bass, Effects, Vocals – Jo Moskow*
- Management – Grand Union Management Ltd.
- Mastered By – John Davis (4)
- Mixed By – Dave Sardy
- Producer, Programmed By – Jagz Kooner
- Programmed By [Assisted By] – Austin Jux Chandler*, Nico Forster (2), Tom Hasson
- Strings, Mellotron, Vocals, Percussion – Laura Manuel
- Vocals, Guitar – Jon McClure
- Written-By – Reverend & The Makers*
Track 1: Contains an extract of 'Lowrider' by War as performed by Reverend & The Makers.
Track 6: Title printed as No Soap In A Dirty War on back cover.
All songs recorded at Dean Street Studios, Soho, London. Additional production at The Echoplex, London.
Mixed at Hillside Manor, Los Angeles CA.
Mastered at Metropolis, London.
Track durations are not shown on the release.
(P) & (C) 2009 Wall Of Sound.
Wall Of Sound is a [PIAS] Entertainment Group Label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5413356575620
- Matrix / Runout: [Arvato Digital Services logo] 53745751/9492056020 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 07118
- Label Code: LC07800
- Rights Society: SABAM / BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|none||Reverend And The Makers||A French Kiss In The Chaos (CDr, Album, Promo)||Wall Of Sound||none||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|LOVECD65||Reverend & The Makers*||A French Kiss In The Chaos (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound, Love Da Records||LOVECD65||Asia||2009||Sell This Version|
|none||Reverend & The Makers*||A French Kiss In The Chaos (Instrumentals) (CDr, Album, Promo)||Wall Of Sound||none||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|PIASL034CD||Reverend & The Makers*||A French Kiss In The Chaos (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound, Liberator Music, [PIAS] Recordings||PIASL034CD||Australia||2009||Sell This Version|
|WOS056CD||Reverend & The Makers*||A French Kiss In The Chaos (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound||WOS056CD||Russia||2009||Sell This Version|