- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Produced For – Pilot Records Inc. (2)
- Published By – Seldak Music Corp.
- Published By – Society Hill Music, Inc.
- Published By – Abilene Music Inc.
- Published By – Champion Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Master Cutting Room
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Bass Guitar – Orville Davis
- Drums, Percussion – Mike Ratti
- Engineer – Lee De Carlo*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jay Krugman, Rod O'Brien
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Lars Hanson, Lou Vandora*
- Management [Direction] – Leber-Krebs
- Mastered By – Joe*
- Photography By – Leee Black Childers
- Producer – Eddie Leonetti
- Vocals – Rex Smith
LP housed in custom inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): 1S AL-34399-1C MCR JOE A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): S1 BL-34399-1C MCR JOE A5
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|34399||Rex (29)||Rex (LP, Album)||Columbia||34399||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|
|PC34399||Rex (29)||Rex (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC34399||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|wou 4399||Rex (29)||Rex (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||wou 4399||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|25AP-330||Rex (29)||Rex (LP, Album, Promo)||CBS/Sony||25AP-330||1977||Sell This Version|
|25AP-330||Rex (29)||Rex (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||25AP-330||Japan||1977||Sell This Version|