|1||There Is No Love||30:16|
- Cover, Design – Aleksandra Grünholz, Mark Wastell
- Harp [Lap Harp], Harp [Table Harp], Vibraphone, Effects [Radio] – Rhodri Davies
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Rupert Clervaux
- Recorded By – David Sylvian, Steve Bates (2)
- Recorded By [Instrumental Parts - No-Input Mixer] – Toshimaru Nakamura
- Recorded By [Instrumental Parts] – Rupert Clervaux
- Recorded By [Tubular Bell & Concert Bass Drum] – Matthew Sansom
- Recorded By [Voice Recorded By] – David Sylvian
- Tam-tam [Tam Tam], Cymbal [Cracked Ride Cymbal], Chimes, Temple Bells [Indian Temple Bells], Singing Bowls, Effects [Metal Chain], Bells [Tubular Bell], Bass Drum [Concert Bass Drum] – Mark Wastell
- Text By [Original Text] – Bernard-Marie Koltès
- Voice, Vocals [Vocal Treatments], Electronics – David Sylvian
Instrumental parts recorded by Rupert Clervaux at Studio 3, London, 18th February 2017.
Additional contribution from Toshimaru Nakamura (no-input mixer) recorded by Steve Bates and David Sylvian, Montreal, Canada, 2012.
Tubular bell and concert bass drum recorded by Matthew Sansom, Surrey University, 2006.
core 01 on the back cover
CORE 01 on spine
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MonotypeRec 2508167904
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI Z946