Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Overture To The Tragedy "Olympie"
Composed By – J. M. Kraus*
|A2||Overture To "L'Amore Artigiano"
Composed By – F. Gassmann*
|A3||Overture To "Zoraime Et Zulnar"
Composed By – Boieldieu*
|A4||Overture To "Sargino"
Composed By – Paër*
|B1||Overture To "Le Magnifique"
Composed By – Grétry*
|B2||"La Contadina In Corte" - Sinfonia
Composed By – Sacchini*
|B3||Overture To "Orlando Paladino"
Composed By – J. Haydn*
|B4||"La Fiera Di Venezia" - Sinfonia
Composed By – A. Salieri*
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1971" at bottom
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- In the tracklist in track A1 "Olympie" is spelled as "Olympia"
- "© 1972, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Sleeve printed in England by Clout & Baker Ltd."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6531 on sleeve
- SXL.6531 on labels
- Recorded 7 & 11 July 1970 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED4
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-10834-1G G JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-10835-1G N JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.10834
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.10835