Tracklist Hide Credits
|1.01||–Jenna Drey||By The Way (Al B. Rich Club Mix)
Management – David FrangioniMixed By – Bob RosaProducer – Albert Castillo, Rich PangilinanRecorded By [All Vocals Recorded By], Arranged By [All Vocals Arranged By] – Kevin ChurkoRemix – Al B. RichWords By, Music By – Jenna Drey, Kevin Churko
|1.02||–Stargroove & Trox||Silence And Words
Producer, Written-By – Andrey Dyayukand, Kirill Chistyakov
|1.03||–Kim Leoni||Again (Original Club Mix)
Producer – Brane Kovak, Michael Pollen*Written-By – B. Kovak*, M. Pollen*
|1.04||–Jes*||Heaven (Radio Edit)
Producer – Jes*, Sean Spuehler, Steve SidelnykProducer [Additional Production By] – Richard RobsonWritten-By, Composed By – J. Brieden*, S. Spuehler*, S. Sidelnyk*
|1.05||–Klubjumpers Feat. Sharon T||He Told Me He Loved Me
Featuring – Sharon TProducer – KlubjumpersWritten-By – Dee Robert
|1.06||–Jupiter Rising||Electropop (Album Version)
Co-producer – Marc Tanner, Spencer NezeyProducer – Jonathan "JR" Rotem*Written-By – Jessie Payo, Jonathan Rotem*, Spencer Nezey
|1.07||–Cascada||Truly Madly Deeply (UK Club Mix)
Management [Int'l Management] – Blue Art Event GmbH, Frank EhrlichProducer – Manuel "Manian" Reuter*, Yann "Yanou" Peifer*Vocals – Natalie HorlerWritten-By – D. Jones*, D. Hayes*
|1.08||–King Junior||Hound Dog 2008 (Will Stuart & Cary August Remix)
Remix – Cary August, Will StuartWritten-By – Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller*
|1.09||–Scooter||The Question Is What Is The Question?
Written-By – H P Baxxter*, Hans van Hemert, Henricus M. "Harry" Van Hoof*, Jens Peter Thele*, Michael Simon, Rich J. Jordan*
|1.10||–Tony Moran Feat. Martha Wash||Keep Your Body Workin'
Featuring – Martha WashProducer – Tony MoranWritten-By – N. Durham*, T. Moran*
|2.01||–Danielle Bollinger||Surrender Me (Speakerbox Mix)
Producer, Written-By – Tony Moran & Warren RiggRemix – Speakerbox
|2.02||–The Roc Project||I'll Never Let You Go (Bass Monkeys Remix)
Producer – Ray Roc*Remix – Bass Monkeys*Written-By – J. Selgado*, Ray Roc*
|2.03||–Janice Grace||Frequency (Jason Nevins Remix)
Producer – Anton BassRemix – Jason NevinsWritten-By – Anton Bass, Janice Grace
|2.04||–David Guetta & Chris Willis||Love Is Gone (Original Mix)
Producer – David Guetta & Joachim GarraudRemix – Fred Riester*, Joachim GarraudWritten-By – Chris Willis, Joachim Garraud - David Guetta*, Frédéric Riesterer
|2.05||–Sylvia Tosun||Head Over Heels (Ray Roc & Carlos Rodillo Remix)
Producer [Additional Production By] – Warren RiggProducer [Original Production By] – Miklos MalekRemix – Carlos Rosillo (3), Ray Roc*Written-By – Julie Flanders, Miklos Malek, Sylvia Tosun
|2.06||–Jacinta||Can't Keep It A Secret (Dave Audé Big House)
Mixed By [Final Mix On HD Accel By] – Christian Dwiggins, Dave*Producer [Vocals Produced By], Recorded By [Vocals Recorded By] – Tony Moran & Warren RiggProduction Manager [Chunky Music Facilitation] – Colin Barnes (3)Remix, Producer [Additional Production By] – Dave AudéWritten-By – Jacinta, Tony Moran & Warren Rigg
|2.07||–De Souza Featuring Shena||Guilty (Original 12" Mix)
Featuring – ShenaManagement [Shena Is Exclusively Represented By] – No Prisoners ProductionsProducer ["Make It Like A Memory" Sample Recreation Produced By] – Hal Ritson, Richard AdlamProducer [Original Production By] – Chris Morris (5), Stuart AnningProducer, Programmed By, Mixed By – Chris Allen (6), Chris Morris (5)Vocals – Shena WinchesterWritten-By – Chris Morris (5), Lou Mullen, Ric SalmonWritten-By ["Make It Like A Memory" Elements Written By] – Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb
|2.08||–Soulshakers* Feat. Ce Ce Peniston||Shame Shame Shame
Featuring – Ce Ce PenistonProducer, Arranged By – Matt Meyers, Warren MeyersWritten-By – Ce Ce Peniston, M. Meyers*, W. Meyers*
|2.09||–Public Enemy vs. Ferry Corsten||Bring The Noise Remix (Extended Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional Production By] – Ferry CorstenWritten-By – Carlton Ridenhour, Eric Sadler, Hank Shocklee
|2.10||–Ohsha Kai||Outta My Mind (Lenny B's Radio Edit)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – System Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gum Records (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ministry Of Sound Recordings Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Audiofreaks
- Copyright (c) – Robbins Entertainment LLC
- Copyright (c) – System Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Magik Muzik
- Copyright (c) – Black Hole Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Chimie Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Gum Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Ministry Of Sound Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Audiofreaks
- Licensed To – Virgin Music
- Licensed To – Ultra Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Robbins Entertainment LLC
- Licensed From – Ultra Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Capp Records
- Licensed From – Dance Music Productions (3)
- Licensed From – Contagious Music Corp.
- Licensed From – Trackworks Records
- Licensed From – Jaguar Records
- Licensed From – Sea To Sun Recordings
- Licensed From – Bring The Noize Music Inc.
- Licensed From – Act 2 Records
- Record Company – Sheffield Music
- Record Company – EMI Music France
- Pressed By – Trutone, Canada
- Produced For – Planet Jes
- Produced For – Freak Music Productions
- Produced For – Beluga Heights
- Produced For – Gum Records (2)
- Produced For – Awestruck Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Juiced Up Records
- Produced For – Navigate Records
- Produced For – Big Management Ltd.
- Produced At – Plazatek Studio
- Produced At – ReplayHeaven.com
- Mixed At – Audacious Studio
- Published By – Djennaration Music
- Published By – Gumpofwump
- Published By – Cadium Alouette Music
- Published By – Alpha Numeric Music
- Published By – Rocks (2)
- Published By – Arabella Musikverlag
- Published By – Edition Absolut Publishing
- Published By – High Fashion Music (3)
- Published By – STEMRA
- Published By – Taxigirl Music
- Published By – Notting Dale Songs, Inc.
- Published By – MFWIC Publishing
- Published By – Little Johnny Music
- Published By – Afari Music Publishing
- Published By – Jonathan Rotem Music
- Published By – Southside Independent Music Publishing
- Published By – Thirsty Greyhound Music
- Published By – Rough Cut Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Jerry Leiber Music
- Published By – Mike Stoller Music
- Published By – Hanseatic Musikverlag GmbH
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Kleeer Music
- Published By – BMG Songs
- Published By – Mr. Tan Man Music
- Published By – Ray Roc Songs
- Published By – Verse Worldwide
- Published By – Royal Grace Notes
- Published By – Square Rivoli Publishing
- Published By – Whistling Angel Music
- Published By – Riester Prod.
- Published By – Tosun Music
- Published By – Jetadore Music
- Published By – Malek Music
- Published By – Crompton Songs LLC
- Published By – Fat Fox Europa
- Published By – Private And Confidential Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Hornall Brothers Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – M&W Music Ltd.
- Published By – Reach Global Songs
- Published By – Terrordome Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Your Mother's Music, Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of Universal, Inc.
- Published By – GT3 Publishing
Track 1.02 published by Alpha Numeric Music (BMI). ℗&© 2007 System Recordings.
Track 1.03 [published by] Rocks (ASCAP) o/b/o Arabella Musikverlag / Edition Absolut Publishing / High Fashion Music / STEMRA. Licensed courtesy of Robbins Entertainment LLC. ℗ Robbins Entertainment LLC.
Track 1.04 published by Taxigirl Music (ASCAP0 / Notting Dale Songs Inc. (ASCAP) / MFWIC Publishing (ASCAP). Produced for Planet JES. Additional production for Freak Music Productions. © 2007 Magik Muzik / Black Hole Recordings. Licensed courtesy of Ultra Records, Inc.
Track 1.06 published by Little Johnny Music (ASCAP) / Afari Music Publishing (BMI) / Jonathan Rotem Music / Southside Independent Music Publishing (BMI) Thirsty Greyhound Music (BMI). Produced for Beluga Heights. © 2007 Chimie Entertainment.
Track 1.07 [published by] Rough Cut Music Pty Ltd. / WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). Produced at Plazatek Studio, Cologne. Licensed courtesy of Robbins Entertainment LLC. © 2007 Robbins Entertainment LLC.
Track 1.08 published by Jerry Leiber Music / Mike Stoller Music, Courtesy of Capp Records.
Track 1.09 published by WB Music Corp. obo Hanseatic Musikverlag GmbH / Copyright Control. Label: Sheffield Music.
Track 1.10 [published by] Kleeer Music (ASCAP) / BMG Songs. Courtesy of Dance Music Productions.
Track 2.01 [published by] Mr. Tan Man Music / BMG Songs. Courtesy of Contagious Music.
Track 2.02 [published by] Ray Roc Songs (BMI). Courtesy of Trackworks Records.
Track 2.03 [published by] Verse Worldwide (BMI) / Royal Grace Notes (ASCAP). Courtesy of Jaguar Records.
Track 2.04 published by Square Rivoli Publishing / Whistling Angel Music / Riester Prod. Produced for Gum Records. ℗ 2007 Gum Records under exclusive license to Virgin Music, a division of EMI Music France. © 2007 Gum Records under exclusive license to Virgin Music, a division of EMI Music France, under exclusive license in North America to Ultra Records, Inc. Licensed courtesy of Ultra Records, Inc.
Track 2.05 [published by] Tosun Music (BMI) / Jetadore Music (ASCAP) / Malek Music (SESAC). Courtesy of Sea To Sun Recordings.
Track 2.06 additional remix and production for Awestruck Productions Inc. Final mix on HD Accel at Audacious in Studio City, CA.
Track 2.07 published by Crompton Songs LLC / Fat Fox Europa / Private And Confidential Publishing Ltd / Hornall Brothers Music Ltd / Copyright Control. Includes elements from "Make It Like A Memory", published by Crompton Songs LLC. All rights on behalf of Crompton Songs LLC administered by Warner/Chappell Music Ltd. "Make It Like A Memory" sample recreation produced at ReplayHeaven.com. ℗&© 2007 Ministry Of Sound Recordings Limited under exclusive license in N. America to Ultra Records, Inc. Licensed courtesy of Ultra Records, Inc.
Track 2.08 published by M&W Music Ltd (ASCAP). ℗&© Audiofreaks. Soulshaker appears ℅ Matt Waterhouse Represents. Courtesy of Trackworks Records.
Track 2.09 published by Reach Global Songs (BMI) / Terrordome Music Publishing, LLC (BMI) / Your Mother's Music, Inc. (BMI) / Songs Of Universal, Inc. (BMI). All rights on behalf of Terrordome Music Publishing and Your Mother's Music are administered by Reach Global Songs. Incorporates elements from "Bring The Noise (A Cappella)" by Public Enemy, courtesy of Bring The Noize Music, Inc. ℗ 2007 Bring The Noize Music, Inc., under exclusive license to Ultra Records, Inc. Licensed courtesy of Ultra Records, Inc.
Track 2.10 published by GT3 Publishing (BMI). Written and produced for Juiced Up Records. Remix and additional production for Navigate Records. Licensed courtesy of Act 2 Records.
Produced in conjunction with Big Management & Entertainment.
The credits are in no particular order. There is no copyright information listed for track 1.05
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): Made in Canada ZM16154 TRUTONE C89.5(Vol.2)-1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): Made in Canada ZM16155 TRUTONE C89.5(Vol.2)-2
- Mastering SID Code (Both Discs): IFPI LG06
- Mould SID Code (Both Discs): IFPI 9L02