- Bass – Alan Alpert (tracks: A1, A2), Jack Six (tracks: A2), John Beal (tracks: B4)
- Drums – Jeremy Harris (tracks: A3)
- Drums, Percussion – David Van Tieghem (tracks: A1, A2), Mike Redding (tracks: B1, B2, B3, B4)
- Guitar – Allan Jaffe (tracks: A1, A2), Martin Best (2) (tracks: A3, B5)
- Harp – Alyssa Hess (tracks: A2)
- Keyboards – Amy Rubin (tracks: A1, A2)
- Oboe – Joel Kay (tracks: A2)
- Percussion – Mike Redding (tracks: B4)
- Reeds – Jack Bashkow (tracks: A1, A2)
- Synthesizer [Solos] – Ken Bichel (tracks: B1, B2, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer, Producer – Richard Peaslee
- Trombone – Alan Alpert (tracks: A3)
- Voice – Alvin Epstein (tracks: B4)
Recorded at Chelsea Sound Studios, NYC.
Many thanks to Mark Freeh, also thanks to EML 101 Synthesizer.
on "The Dancing Phantom" text from Kenneth Cavander's translation of Euripides' "The Bacchae"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: Magellan Music, B.M.I.