|Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme - Orchestral Suite, Op. 60|
|A1||Overture To Act 1|
|A3||The Fencing Master|
|A4||Entry And Dance Of The Tailors|
|A7||Entry Of Cléonte|
|A8||Prelude To Act 2|
|Der Rosenkavalier, Op. 59|
|B2||First Waltz Sequence|
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "S" to the left of spindle hole
- "℗ 1967"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "Cover: Aquatint of Molière as M. Jourdain[...]"
- "© 1967, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace."
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Boosey & Hawkes" applies to track B2 only
- Recorded 6 - 10 October 1966 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6304
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-7690-2W U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-7691-1W K KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 7690
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 7691
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Other (On labels): S