|Also Sprach Zarathustra, Op. 30|
- Composed By – Richard Strauss
- Conductor – Herbert von Karajan
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Brown (13)
- Mastered By – E (24)
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Organ [Uncredited] – Ray Minshull
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Adam Woolfitt
- Photography By [Herbert Von Karajan] – Hans Wild (2)
- Producer [Uncredited] – John Culshaw
- Sleeve Notes – E. C. Stone
- Sleeve Notes [On Herbert Von Karajan] – Harold Rosenthal
- Soloist, Violin – Willi Boskovsky
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1959" on side 1
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1958" on side 2
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on both sides
- Tax code "E/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front and back laminated
- Straight flipbacks on top and bottom
- Triangular "DECCA STEREOPHONIC" logo in a box on front and without a box on back
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1959"
- "Made in England"
- "Printed in England"
- Printing date is July 1959 ("7/59")
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 2154 on sleeve
- SXL.2154 on labels
- Recorded 9 - 10 March 1959 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5524
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-4449-3E BI ET C 1 CA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-4450-2E BU ET 2 1 SM
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.4449
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.4450
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Other (Tax code on labels): E/T
- Other (Printing company's date code on back of sleeve): E.J.D. 7/59