|2||The Night Before||1:38|
|4||The Corporate Council||1:39|
|5||Give Me Twenty Men||2:26|
|6||Mitch And Adelaide||2:29|
|8||The City Burns||0:57|
|9||The Killing Fields||2:58|
|11||The Lost City||1:45|
|12||How Much Do You Weigh?||1:40|
|17||Tunnel Of Bones||3:51|
|18||Leap Of Faith||2:37|
|19||Mutant Chronicles End Credits||7:36|
- Choir [Vocals] – Synergy Vocals*
- Composed By [Music Composed By], Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming] – Richard Wells
- Conductor – Benjamin Wallfisch
- Contractor [Musician's Contractor For Buick Productions] – Hilary Skewes
- Contractor [Vocal Contractor] – Micaela Haslam
- Coordinator – Sarah Ramey
- Coordinator [Release Co-ordination] – David Stoner
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Colin Rae
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Fiona Cruickshank, Nick Taylor (3)
- Engineer [Music Engineer] – Jake Jackson
- Executive Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producer For Silva Screen Records] – Reynold D'Silva
- Executive Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producers] – Janice Ginsberg, Jon Katz
- Flute [Flutes], Panpipes [Pan Pipes] – Tony Hinnigan
- Guitar, Chak'chas [Chuk Chuk Tang], Lute – Robert Foster (2)
- Leader [Orchestra Leader] – Marcia Crayford
- Mastered By [Cd Mastered By] – Mazen Murad
- Orchestrated By [Music] – Benjamin Wallfisch, Richard Wells
- Percussion, Guitar, Erhu – Andy Reynolds
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Air-edel] – Alison Wright (2)
Music Mixed at Air-Edel Studios.
CD Mastered at Metropolis.
Published by A.P.E.P. MUSIC PUBLISHING (ASCAP).
Administered worldwide by UNIVERSAL MUSIC CORP. (ASCAP).
Special thanks to Simon Hunter, Edward R Pressman, Sirish Malde, Andy Reynolds, Tony Hinnigan, Robert Foster, Jake Jackson, Phil Sawyer, Alex Golding, Ben Wllfisch, Mazen Murad, Malene Wells, Olivia Wells and Sebastian Wells.
© 2008 Campfane Limited. Mutant Chronicles™ and related logos, characters, names and distinctive likenesses are trademarks and registered trademarks of Mutant Chronicles International Inc. and/or Campfame Limited.
℗ 2008 Campfame Limited. © 2009 Campfame Limited.
Issued under license by Silva Screen Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 38572 12872 2
- Label Code: LC 07371