Tracklist Hide Credits
|Piano Concerto (1989-90)
Conductor – Richard WernickOrchestra – Symphony IIPiano – Lambert Orkis
|1||I Fantasia: "Tintinnabula Academiae Musicae"||13:51|
|2||II "... The Dream They Smile And The Kiss They Whisper..."||8:16|
|Violin Concerto (1984)
Conductor – Larry RachleffOrchestra – Symphony IIViolin – Gregory Fulkerson
|4||I Molto Vivace||3:50|
|5||II Slow; Timeless||12:24|
|6||III With Energy And Drive||8:01|
- Composed By – Richard Wernick
- Design – Intermedia Design, Ltd.
- Editor – Silas Brown
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Adam Abeshouse
- Liner Notes – Bernard Jacobson
- Photography By [Back Tray Photograph] – Becky Starobin
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – Barbara Haffner
- Producer – Becky Starobin, David Starobin
Violin Concerto recorded on May 21, 1995, in Pick-Staiger Concert Hall, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Piano Concerto recorded on May 23 and 24, 1997, in Pick-Staiger Concert Hall
This recording has been made possible by the generous support of The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc., Jerome B. and Fanchon Apfel, Mr Peter Benoliel, Ms. Therese Waldron, Samuel & Rebecca Kardon Foundation, Ione A. & Hilary Strauss, and Ms. Barbara Haffner.
Bridge Records wishes to express its grateful appreciation to Barbara Haffner, Principal Cellist of Symphony II; and to Temma Abrams, President of the Board, and Assistant Concertmaster of Symphony II.
Liner Notes: author's copyright © 1997, Bernard Jacobson
℗ and © 1998 Bridge Records, Inc.
Made in Canada
CD comes packaged in a clear plastic jewel case with 16 page booklet including notes in English.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 090404908224
- Barcode (Text): 0 90404 90822 4
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: DADR 1ACV1<1200>BRIDGE9082
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8124
- Rights Society: ASCAP