|A1||Statue Of Justice||6:20|
|A2||Crime Of Passion||5:46|
|A3||Chamber Of Horrors||6:40|
|B1||Birdman Of Alcatraz||4:12|
- Art Direction – Roland Young (3)
- Bass – Chris Squire (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Conductor [Choir] – Robert Mernoud (tracks: B3)
- Design [Visual Concept & Design] – Chuck Beeson
- Drums – Alan White (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer, Mixed By – John Timperley
- Engineer, Mixed By [Assistant] – Dave Richards* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Photography By – Jim McCrary
- Vocals – Bill Oddie (tracks: B2)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer, Keyboards – Rick Wakeman
Church Organ recorded at Eglise St. Martin, Vevey, Switzerland.
Choir recorded at Eglise des Planches, Montreux, Switzerland.
Recorded and mixed at Mountain Studios, Montreux, Switzerland during April, May and June 1977.
Mastered at Foon, PVBA, Belgium.
Blue label, 3rd pressing, 1000 copies released as stated on side B label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): LP 5746 A A 27778 I/3000
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): LP 5746 B 9578 I/3000 D RG
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
Other Versions (5 of 53) View All
|AMLK 64660, SP 4660||Rick Wakeman||Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||AMLK 64660, SP 4660||Europe||1977||Sell This Version|
|AMLK 64660||Rick Wakeman||Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLK 64660||Greece||1977||Sell This Version|
|AMP-7046||Rick Wakeman||Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMP-7046||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|
|UICY-9301||Rick Wakeman||Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record (CD, Album, RM, Car)||A&M Records||UICY-9301||Japan||2003||Sell This Version|
|SP 4660||Rick Wakeman||Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||SP 4660||Canada||1977||Sell This Version|