|–Rimsky-Korsakov*, Scottish National Orchestra*, Neeme Järvi||Scheherazade, Symphonic Suite Op. 35||(45:30)|
|A1||–||I The Sea And Sinbad's Ship (Largo Maestoso)||10:18|
|A2||–||II The Fantastic Tale Of The Kalendar Prince (Lento)||12:12|
|A3||–||III The Young Prince And The Young Princess (Andantino)||10:53|
|B1||–||IV The Baghdad Festival And The Shipwreck On The Rock With The Bronze Warrior (Allegro Molto)||12:06|
|B2||–Glazunov*, Scottish National Orchestra*, Neeme Järvi||Stenka Razin, Symphonic Poem Op. 13||15:08|
- Art Direction – Janet Osborn
- Composed By – Alexander Glazunov (tracks: B2), Nickolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Conductor – Neeme Järvi
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Mantis Studio
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Philip Couzens
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Ralph Couzens
- Leader – Edwin Paling
- Orchestra – Scottish National Orchestra*
- Painting [Front Cover Painting, In The Harem] – Anon.*
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Brian Couzens
- Sleeve Notes – Christopher Grier
- Soloist, Violin [Solo Violin] – Edwin Paling (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Blue labels with black print
- "℗ 1986 Chandos Records Ltd."
- "© 1986 Chandos Records Ltd."
- Varnished, semi-glossy sleeve
- "A Chandos Digital Recording"
- "Recorded in the SNO Centre, Glasgow, May 8-10, 1986"
- "℗ 1986 Chandos Records Ltd. © 1986 Chandos Records Ltd."
- "Printed in West Germany / Imprimé en Allemagne"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- No-ink "PRS Hannover" logo embossed on back
- ABRD 1191 on sleeve and labels
- 2891 831 in small print on labels only
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): 2891 831 S 1 320 1 E [E is rotated 90°]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): 2891 831 S 2 320 E 1 [E is rotated 90°]
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ABRD 1191 A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ABRD 1191 B
- Barcode (Text): 5 014682 119115
- Other (On labels): Public Domain