Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Hemulic Voluntary Band||4:53|
|2||In The Wild||5:53|
|3||Late In November (Snufkin's Perspective)||4:56|
|5||Waiting By The Bridge (Moomintroll's Perspective)||4:36|
|A Dangerous Journey
Guest, Violin – Lovisa Hallstedt
|6.1||Cat & Glasses|
|6.3||A Curious Crowd|
|6.9||A Party Outdoors|
- Bass, Bouzouki [Irish Bouzouki], Dulcimer [Hammer Dulcimer], Recorder [Recorders], Whistle [Whistles], Backing Vocals – Fredrik Lindqvist
- Clavinet, Harmonium, Grand Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Jon Gamble
- Cover, Illustration [Illustrations] – Javier Herbozo
- Design [Album Design], Layout – Gamble*, Lindqvist*
- Drums, Percussion, Nyckelharpa, Backing Vocals – Johan Nordgren
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Patrik Lundström
- Mastered By – Hans Fredriksson
- Mixed By – Hans Fredriksson, Patrik Lundström
- Producer – Hans Fredriksson, Ritual (16)
- Recorded By – Hans Fredriksson
- Recorded By [Additional Recordings By] – Ritual (16)
- Written-By – Ritual (16)
Additional recordings at Jon's Closet Studio during winter and spring 2007.
Mixed at Rommarö Studio and its additional premises during 2007.
Mastered At Rommarö
Several songs on this album were inspired by characters or phenomena in the Moomin stories by the late Tove Jansson: The Hemulic Voluntary Band (track 1), Late In November (track 3), The Groke (track 4), Waiting By The Bridge (track 5).
A Dangerous Journey (track 6) is based on the picture story "Den Farliga Resan" (The Dangerous Journey) also by Tove Jansson, to whom we are eternally grateful.
On disc + traycard:
℗ & © @007 Tempus Fugit. Licensed from Rommarö Studio AB.
Made in Germany. Distributed by SPV GmbH. Marketed by InsideOut Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0693723795621
- Barcode (Text): 6 93723 79562 1
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] 52339200/79562 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0764
- Label Code: LC 03543
- Rights Society: GEMA