Tracklist Hide Credits
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI Chrysalis
- Recorded At – Master Rock Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm Hook End
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Arranged By – Guy Chambers
- Art Direction – Paul M Smith*, Tom Hingston Studio
- Computer [Pro-tools] – Richard Flack
- Concertmaster – Gavyn Wright
- Contractor [London Session Orchestra Fixed By] – Isobel Griffiths
- Coordinator [Album Co-ordinator] – Dylan Chambers
- Design – Tom Hingston Studio
- Engineer [Additional] – Richard Woodcraft, Savvas Iossifidis
- Engineer [Mix, Assistant] – David Naughton*
- Lead Vocals – Robbie Williams
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Mixed By – Steve Power
- Other [Make Up] – Gina Kane
- Other [Production] – Mark George
- Other [Stylist] – Karen Smith
- Photography By – Paul M Smith*
- Producer – Guy Chambers, Steve Power
- Written-By – G Chambers*, R Williams*
Recorded at Masterock studios and Sarm Hook End. Mixed at Battery Studios. Mastered at Metropolis Mastering.
Management: ie Music Ltd.
All tracks published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/BMG Music Publishing Ltd., except tracks 8 & 9 EMI Virgin Music Ltd/BMG Music Publishing Ltd/Hit And Run Music 2000. Track 3 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/BMG Music Publishing Ltd/Hit And Run Music 2000/Minder Music. Track 4 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/BMG Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
Kylie Minogue appears courtesy of Parlophone Records.
℗ 2000 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Chrysalis Records Ltd.
© 2000 Chrysalis Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. 2000 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Marketed in the UK by EMI:Chrysalis. Manufactured and distributed by EMI. Printed in EU.
Issued in a standard jewel case with twenty-four page booklet (the centre two pages are double foldout style).
Please note the song 'Suprême' is actually 4:15 (Robbie sings the song in French), 20:00 of silence ensues with a short Dictaphone message from Robbie at the end "No.. I'm not doing one on this album".
Note: There are no credits specifically mentioned for track 13, credits have been entered as they appear in the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24352 85042 6
- Barcode (String): 724352850426
- Rights Society: Bel/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 1626
- Price Code (F:): PM520
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): EMI UDEN 5285042 @ 1 1-1-6-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EMI UDEN 5285042 @ 1 1-3-5-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L045
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2, 3): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 155E
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 15FB
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 15DD
Other Versions (5 of 63) View All
|7243 5 29024 2 2||Robbie Williams||Sing When You're Winning (CD, Album)||Chrysalis||7243 5 29024 2 2||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 29394 2 8||Robbie Williams||Sing When You're Winning (CD, Album)||Chrysalis, EMI Music Canada||7243 5 29394 2 8||Canada||2000||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 2902 4 4 6||Robbie Williams||Sing When You're Winning (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||7243 5 2902 4 4 6||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 28504 2 6||Robbie Williams||Sing When You're Winning (CD, Album)||Chrysalis||7243 5 28504 2 6||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|724352812516, 7243 528125 1 6||Robbie Williams||Sing When You're Winning (2xLP, Album)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||724352812516, 7243 528125 1 6||UK||2000||Sell This Version|