Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||One Last Look||4:11|
|A2||Keep In Touch
Written-By – Palmer*
|A3||Man Smart, Woman Smarter
Written-By – Kleiber*
Written-By – George*
Written-By – Covay*
|B1||Gotta Get A Grip On You (Part II)||3:57|
|B2||What Can You Bring Me
Written-By – Gadson*
Written-By – Watson*
|B4||Off The Bone||2:15|
|B5||Some People Can Do What They Like
Written-By – Palmer*
- Manufactured By – Island Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Island Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Clover Recorders
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Bass – Chuck Rainey, Pierre Brock
- Congas, Percussion – Jody Linscott
- Congas, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Sam Clayton
- Design – Ria Lewerke
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro, Spider Webb (2)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Richie Hayward
- Engineer [Additional] – Richard Digby Smith (tracks: A2, B3, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Toby Scott
- Engineer, Mixed By – Phill Brown
- Guitar – Carol Kaye, Freddie Harris, Freddie Wall
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Paul Barrére*
- Harmonica – Greg Carroll
- Keyboards – James Alan Smith, William "Smitty" Smith*
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Bill Payne
- Management – Connie De Nave
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Steve Smith (3)
- Steel Drums [Steel Pans] – Robert Greenridge*
- Timbales – Chili Charles
- Tin Whistle [Pennywhistle], Ocarina – Art Smith
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Robert Palmer
- This version has manufacturing and distribution info around rim of label instead of below spindle hole.
- This version has "℗ 1976 Island Records, Inc." above spindle hole instead of below spindle hole.
Cat# on back cover & spine: ILPS 9420
Cat# on labels: ILPS-9420
On back cover:
Recorded at: Clover Studios, Los Angeles
Mastered by ... at Sterling Sound, New York
This album is dedicated to Mongezi Feza
Manufactured and distributed by Island Records, Inc.
©℗ 1976 Island Records Ltd
℗ 1976 Island Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed in Canada by Island Records, Inc. • Fabrique et distribue au Canada par Island Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): ILPS-9420-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): ILPS-9420-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etched, sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ C stamped): ILPS-9420-A GOODPROOF sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ C
- Matrix / Runout (B-side etched, sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ BC stamped): ILPS-9420-B sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ BC
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|ILPS 9420||Robert Palmer||Some People Can Do What They Like (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9420||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|ILPS 9420||Robert Palmer||Some People Can Do What They Like (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9420||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|6313 196||Robert Palmer||Some People Can Do What They Like (LP, Album)||Island Records||6313 196||France||1976||Sell This Version|
|XILP 9420||Robert Palmer||Some People Can Do What They Like (LP, Album)||Island Records||XILP 9420||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|
|28 145 XOT||Robert Palmer||Some People Can Do What They Like (LP, Album, RP)||Island Records||28 145 XOT||Germany||1979||Sell This Version|