Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The May Queen||4:14|
|4||Dance With You Tonight||4:48|
|5||Carving Up The World Again... A Wall And Not A Fence||3:55|
|6||A Way With Words||5:19|
|8||Bones Of Saints||3:47|
|9||Keep It Hid||4:08|
|10||Bluebirds Over The Mountain
Guest, Cello – Redi HasaGuest, Drums – Richard AshtonGuest, Viola – Seth LakemanGuest, Vocals – Chrissie HyndeWritten-By – Ersel Hickey
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trolcharm Limited
- Copyright (c) – Trolcharm Limited
- Licensed To – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Attic Studios
- Recorded At – The Bee Barn
- Recorded At – Billy Fuller's Home Studio, Bristol
- Recorded At – Black Earth Studios
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Top Cat Studio
- Recorded At – Sarm Studios
- Recorded At – Timberyard Studios
- Mixed At – Top Cat Studio
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – Sons Of Einion Ltd.
- Published By – WB Warner Music Corp
- Published By – Brother Publishing Company
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
- Pressed By – Arvato – 56723737
- Art Direction, Design – Richard Robinson (5)
- Bass, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Billy Fuller
- Bendir, Tambourine, Djembe, Drums [Drum Kit] – Dave Smith (48)
- Dobro, Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel], Twelve-String Guitar [12 String] – Liam "Skin" Tyson*
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Oud, E-Bow [E-Bow Quartet], Percussion, Snare [Snare Drum], Tambourine – Justin Adams
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Moog], Loops, Percussion, Drums, Arranged By [Brass Arrangement], Drum [T'Bal], Snare [Snare Drum], Slide Guitar, Piano, Electric Piano, Bendir – John Baggott
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tim Oliver
- Performer – Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters
- Photography By [Billy Fuller Photo] – Oli Powell
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Mads Perch
- Photography By [Justin Adams & John Baggott Photo] – Jay Blakesberg
- Photography By [Photo Assistant] – Gideon Marshall
- Photography By [Skin Tyson & Dave Smith Photo] – Frank Melfi
- Producer – Robert Plant
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Ben Findlay, Billy Fuller, John Baggott, Justin Adams, Skin Tyson*
- Recorded By [Chrissie Hynde Vocal] – Dave McCracken
- Recorded By [Most Overdubs, Vocals And A World Of Jangle & Crash] – Tim Oliver
- Recorded By [Recording Assistant At Real World] – Oli Middleton
- Recorded By [Recording Assistant At Rockfield] – Joe Jones (5)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Robert Plant
Square 4-panel digisleeve with velvet matt surface, 12-page lyrics booklet & black cardboard sleeve to house the CD.
Credited to Robert Plant on front cover and on the CD; only credited to the band on the spine.
Recorded at The Attic Studio, Bristol; The Bee Barn, Bala; Billy Fuller's Home Studio, Bristol; Black Earth Studios, Bath; Real World Studios, Box; Rockfield Studios, Mommouth.
Most overdubs, vocals and a world of jangle & crash recorded at Top Cat Studio.
Chrissie Hynde vocal recorded ar SARM and The Timberyard, London.
All tracks mixed at Top Cat Studio, Wiltshire.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
All songs published by Sons of Einion Ltd, administered by WB Warner Music Corp (ASCAP),
except "Bluebirds Over The Mountain" published by Brother Publishing Company (BMI),
administered by Wixen Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI).
Seth appears courtesy of Cooking Vinyl Records
"enwog yth wnair, gair gyrddbwyll armes, telynores twyll"
Nonesuch Records Inc., a Warner Music Group Company, 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
℗ & © 2017 Trolcharm Ltd. under license to Nonesuch Records Inc.
for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text/scanned): 075597934939
- Rights Society: GEMA-BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Warner 'Big W' logo] 56723737/0075597934939 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0716
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Warner 'Big W' logo] 56723737/0075597934939 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0787
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner 'Big W' logo] 56723737/0075597934939 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 077Z
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|WPCR-17936||Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters||Carry Fire (CD, Album)||Nonesuch, Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-17936||Japan||2017||Sell This Version|
|none||Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters||Carry Fire (11xFile, FLAC, Album, 24b)||Nonesuch||none||2017|
|7559-79349-3||Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters||Carry Fire (LP, Album, Sig)||Nonesuch, Warner Bros. Records||7559-79349-3||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|563057-1, none||Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters||Carry Fire (LP, Album + LP, S/Sided, Etch)||Nonesuch, Warner Bros. Records||563057-1, none||USA & Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|563057-2||Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters||Carry Fire (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||563057-2||US||2017||Sell This Version|