Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Pocketful Of Golden||4:12|
|4||Embrace Another Fall||5:52|
|5||Turn It Up||4:06|
|6||A Stolen Kiss||5:15|
|9||House Of Love||5:07|
|10||Up On The Hollow Hill (Understanding Arthur)||4:35|
|11||Arbaden (Maggie's Babby)||2:44|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Licensed To – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trolcharm Limited
- Copyright (c) – Trolcharm Limited
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Published By – Sons Of Einion Ltd.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Global Jukebox Publishing
- Published By – Folkways Music Publishers, Inc.
- Recorded At – Helium Studios, Wiltshire
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – The Contino Rooms
- Recorded At – St George's, Bristol
- Mixed At – Top Cat Studio
- Mixed At – Full Mongrel Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Banjo, Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Liam "Skin" Tyson*
- Bass, Drum Programming, Omnichord, Bass [Upright Bass] – Billy Fuller
- Bendir, Djembe, Guitar, Lute [Tehardant], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Justin Adams
- Drums [Drum Set] – Dave Smith (48)
- Keyboards, Loops, Bass [Moog Bass], Piano, Drum [Tabal], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – John Baggott
- Lute [Kologo], Fiddle [Ritti], Vocals [Fulani Vocals] – Juldeh Camara
- Management – Nicola Powell
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake (tracks: 1, 3 - 5, 7, 8, 10, 11), Tim Oliver (tracks: 2, 6, 9)
- Photography By [Band Photography] – York Tillyer
- Photography By [Robert Plant Photograph] – Ed Miles
- Photography By [Shell Photography], Illustration [Trident/Archor] – Dan Winters (2)
- Producer, Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Robert Plant
- Recorded By – Tim Holmes (tracks: 2), Tim Oliver (tracks: 1, 3 - 11)
At the side is written: ROBERT PLANT and the SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS - lullaby and... THE CEASELESS ROAR
All songs published by Sons of Einion Ltd, administered by WB Music Corp (ASCAP), except "Poor Howard"
"Rainbow" incorporates "Love Is Enough", a poem by William Morris.
"Poor Howard" is derived from "Po' Howard" (Lead Belly/A. Lomax/J. Lomax, Sr.), published by Global Jukebix Publishing (BMI)/Folkways Music Publishers
All tracks recorded by Tim Oliver at Helium Studios, Wiltshire and Rela World Studios, Bath
Except "Rainbow", recorded by Tim Holmes at Contino Rooms, London
Piano on "A Stolen Kiss" recorded at St. George's Chapel, Bristol
Tracks 2, 6, 9 mixed by Tim Oliver at Top Cat Studio, Wiltshire
Tracks 1, 3 - 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 mixed by Tchad Blake at Full Mongret, Wales
Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
Nonesuch Records Inc., a Warner Music Group Company. ℗ & © 2014 Trolcharm Ltd. under license to Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of United States.
12 pages booklet. Jewel case with transparent tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75597 95421 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 075597954210
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner "Big W" logo] 755979542--1 V01 SMN
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC00286