|1||The Simorgh Sleeps On Velvet Tongues||10:22|
|2||Calling By Stormlight||5:10|
|3||Buoyant On Motionless Deluge||7:51|
|Night Sky Replies||(20:30)|
|6a||A Ripple Of Sand||3:25|
|6b||Night Spinning Inward||6:09|
|6c||A Wheel Questions The Ground||7:12|
|6d||The Night Sky Replies||4:25|
- Art Direction – Stephen Hill
- Composed By, Performer, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Robert Rich
- Mastered By – Bob Olhsson, Stephen Hill
- Photography – Paul Winternitz
- Producer [Production] – Jeff Taylor
- Synthesizer, Sampler, Steel Guitar, Flute [Bamboo], Percussion [Di-tzu, Sorna, Flower Pot], Gong, Shaker, Performer [Sheet Metal], Bells, Udu, Waterphone, Electronics [Feedback Systems], Voice – Robert Rich
All music composed, performed, produced, recorded and mixed from January 1993 to July 1995 at Soundscape.
Mastered at Hearts of Space.
Track 1 taken from "The Throne Of Drones" comp. CD (Asphodel, 1995).
Track 2 taken from "Twilight Earth - Second International Soirée" comp. CD (Timebase, 1995).
Track 3 taken from "Swarm Of Drones" comp. 2CD (Asphodel, 1995).
Track 4 taken from "Deepnet" comp. 2CD (Side Effects, 1996).
Track 5 taken from "The Promises Of Silence" comp. CD (Hic Sunt Leones/Projekt, 1993).
Track 6 originally released as "Night Sky Replies" 3"CD (Amplexus, 1994).
Disc label on this version is: black/beige print directly on disc silver layer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 25041 10672 6