Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||If You Were A Priest
Recorded By [Overdubs] – Paul Gadd
Acoustic Guitar – Robyn HitchcockRecorded By [Overdubs] – Iain O'HigginsVocals – Andy Metcalfe
Piano [Upright] – Robyn HitchcockRecorded By [Overdubs] – Paul Gadd
|A4||Ted, Woody And Junior
Harmony Vocals – Morris WindsorPiano, Harmony Vocals – Andy MetcalfeRecorded By [Overdubs] – Iain O'Higgins, Pat Collier
Producer [Bbc] – John Leonard (8)Recorded By [Backing Track] – Steve RobertshawRecorded By [Guitar Overdubbed By] – Steve RobertshawRecorded By [Vocal And Bass Drum Overdubbed By] – Pat Collier
|B1||Raymond Chandler Evening
Keyboards [Bass Keyboard] – Andy Metcalfe
Recorded By [Overdubs] – Iain O'HigginsVocals – Andy Metcalfe, Morris Windsor
Glass Harmonica – Roger JacksonHarmony Vocals – Morris WindsorRecorded By [Overdubs] – Paul Gadd
|B4||Never Stop Bleeding
Keyboards – Andy Metcalfe
|B5||Lady Waters & The Hooded One
Producer [Bbc] – John Leonard (8)Recorded By [Backing Track] – Steve RobertshawRecorded By [Guitar And Vocals Overdubbed By] – Paul GaddVocals – Andy Metcalfe, Morris Windsor, Roger Jackson
- Record Company – Twilight Manoeuvres, Ltd.
- Distributed By – Important Record Distributors, Inc.
- Produced For – BBC
- Recorded By – BBC Mobile
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relativity Records (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Glass Fish Records
- Copyright (c) – Relativity Records (3)
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Published By – Two Crabs Music
- Recorded At – Alaska Studios
- Recorded At – Berry Street Studio
- Recorded At – The Town And Country Club, London
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Bass – Andy Metcalfe
- Drums – Morris Windsor
- Guitar, Vocals – Robyn Hitchcock
- Keyboards – Roger Jackson
- Mastered By – ¢*
- Mixed By – Andy Metcalfe, Pat Collier
- Photography By – Rosalind Kunath
- Producer – Andy Metcalfe, Robyn Hitchcock
- Recorded By – Pat Collier (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Songwriter – Robyn Hitchcock
Tracks A3 and B3 recorded at Berry Street.
Tracks A5 and B5 recorded at the Town & Country Club on BBC Mobile and produced for BBC. Guitar overdubbed on A5 on BBC Mobile in Manchester.
All other overdubs on tracks A3, A5, B3 and B5 recorded at Alaska.
℗ 1986 Glass Fish Records, a division of Twilight Manoeuvres Ltd.
All songs published by Two Crabs Music
© 1986 Twilight Manoeuvres Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 88561-8130-1 7
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched): 88561·8130·1·A F/W ¢ Emw
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched): 88561·8130·1·B Emw
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|MOIST 3||Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians||Element Of Light (LP, Album)||Glass Fish Records||MOIST 3||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|88561-8130-1||Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians*||Element Of Light (LP, Album, TP)||Relativity, Glass Fish Records||88561-8130-1||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|MOIST 3||Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians||Element Of Light (LP, Album)||Glass Fish Records||MOIST 3||Spain||1986||Sell This Version|
|88561-8130-4||Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians||Element Of Light (Cass, Album)||Relativity, Glass Fish Records||88561-8130-4||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|R2 71839||Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians*||Element Of Light (CD, Album, RM)||Rhino Records (2)||R2 71839||US||1995||Sell This Version|