Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
Bells [Tubular] – Tommy VigDrums – Carmine AppiceGuitar – Jeff BaxterKeyboards – Duane HitchingsPercussion – Tony BrockVocals – Linda LewisWritten-By – Cregan*, Savigar*, Stewart*
Written-By – Carrack*
|A3||Tora, Tora, Tora (Out With The Boys)
Backing Vocals – Rod StewartSaxophone – Jimmy Zavala*Written-By – Stewart*
|A4||Tear It Up|
|A5||Only A Boy
Fiddle – Byron BerlineWritten-By – Cregan*, Savigar*, Stewart*
|B1||Just Like A Woman
Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Jeff BaxterWritten-By – Bob Dylan
Guitar – Danny JohnsonHarmonica – Jimmy Zavala*Percussion – Paulinho Da CostaWritten-By – Appice*, Johnson*, Davis*, Stewart*
Drums – Carmine AppiceKeyboards – Duane HitchingsPercussion – Tony BrockWritten-By – Appice*, Hitchings*, Savigar*, Stewart*
|B5||Never Give Up On A Dream
Accompanied By – Pemtacostal Community Choir*Soloist – Penny JonesTambourine – Tony BrockWritten-By – Taupin*, Cregan*, Stewart*
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records B.V.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Riva Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Published By – Riva Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Hot Rock Music
- Published By – Little Mole Music
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Strawberry Mastering
- Pressed By – Orlake Records
- Art Direction – Richard Seireeni
- Backing Vocals – Carmine Appice (tracks: A2, A3, B4), Jim Cregan (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B4), Tony Brock (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B4)
- Bass – Jay Davis (2)
- Co-producer – Jim Cregan
- Drums – Tony Brock (tracks: A2 to B3, B5)
- Engineer – George Tutko
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ricky Charles Delena*
- Guitar – Jim Cregan, Robin LeMesurier* (tracks: A2 to B1, B3, B5)
- Keyboards – Kevin Savigar
- Mastered By – Larry Emerine, Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Raul Vega
- Producer – Rod Stewart
Album co-ordinated by our own Malcolm Cullimore,
General Annoyances by Patrick Boiler Logue.
Recorded and mixed at "The Record Plant, L.A.".
Thanks to Chris and the gang and Mark, Scott, and Gary from Record Plant mobile.
Mastered at Precision Lacquer.
"How Long" was suggested by Malcolm Cullimore and "Just Like A Woman" by Maggie Abbott, And the entourage is to blame for the severe drinking arrangements.
Special thanks to Veronica Brice and Mr Russ Shaw."Never Give Up On A Dream" is dedicated to Terry Fox and the Canadian Cancer Society.
Paulinho De Costa courtesy of Pablo Records.
Tony Brock courtesy of Chrysalis Records.
Side A & B:(p) 1981 WEA Records.(c) 1981 Riva Records.
Riva Music/Warner Bros. Music Ltd (1-5).Copyright Control (2).Riva Music (3).Chappell Music (4).
B. Feldman & Co. Ltd./EMI Music Ltd (1).Riva Music Ltd./Hot Rock Music (2).Riva Music Ltd./Little Mole Music/ Warner Bros. Music Ltd. (3).Riva Music Ltd. (4).Little Mole Music/Riva Music Ltd./Warner Bros. Music (5).
Track 5, (The Pentecostal Community Choir) Directed By Keith Pringle
Issued in a single sleeve and including a custom printed inner sleeve containing credits. Some copies also include a mechandise sheet.
Alternate pressing NOT by Orlake possibly Damont with D in runouts is here Rod Stewart - Tonight I'm Yours
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched variant 1): RVLP + 14 + A2 ORLAKE W 14 F/1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, etched variant 1): RVLP + 14 + B3 B ORLAKE W 21
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched variant 2): RVLP + 14 + A2 F/2 ORLAKE W 22 KD
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, etched variant 2): RVLP + 14 + B3 F/1 ORLAKE 3 48
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A & B-side, stamped): . STRAWBERRY .
Other Versions (5 of 75) View All
|WL - 900004||Rod Stewart||Tonight I'm Yours (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WL - 900004||Bolivia||1981||Sell This Version|
|WB 56951||Rod Stewart||Tonight I'm Yours (LP, Album)||Suzy, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56951||Yugoslavia||1982||Sell This Version|
|W-2924||Rod Stewart||Tonight I'm Yours (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||W-2924||Venezuela||1981||Sell This Version|
|WB 56951||Rod Stewart||Tonight I'm Yours (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56951||France||1981||Sell This Version|
|CN-WBR 0003602||Rod Stewart||Tonight I'm Yours (Cass, Album)||Virrey||CN-WBR 0003602||Peru||Unknown||Sell This Version|