- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Telebooks Co.
- Copyright (c) – Telebooks Co.
- Copyright (c) – Roger Hargreaves
- Copyright (c) – September Music
- Manufactured By – CBS Records
- Recorded At – Nola Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Nola Recording Studios
- Edited At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mixed At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Arranged By, Edited By – Brad Baker, Colin Romoff, Dick Lieb, Lou Forister, Ralph Shukett*, Sue Maskalaras*, Tom Spahn
- Edited By, Mixed By [Further Editing And Mixing] – Brad Baker, Tim Geelan
- Engineer, Editor – Don Young (2), Jim Zack, John Post
- Music By [Background And Music Cues By] – Bonnie Sanders, Ellen Schwartz, Paul Parnes, Tom Spahn
- Music Director – Tom Spahn
- Musician – Bob Alexander (2), Dean Bailin, Jack Cavari, Jim Mitchell (4), Joe Shipley, Jose Rosey, Kinney Landrum, Lou Forister, Phil Bodner, Richard Crooks, Robby Kendor, Stuart Woods, Tom Spahn, Wally Kane
- Narrator – Ivy Austin, Russell Horton
- Producer – Arthur Shimkin
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jim Zack, John Post
- Vocals – Bonnie Sanders, Ivy Austin, Jamie Rocco, Jimmy Polles, Patti Wyss, Sula Haska, Tom Spahn, Wesley Rush
- Voice – Cissy Houston, Elisecia Wright, Janet Wright, Krystal Davis, Maeretha Steward*, Sue Maskalaras*
- Written-By – Roger Hargreaves
A product of the Telebooks Company, New York.
Recorded and mixed at Nola Recording Studios, New York
Further editing and mixing at CBS Recording Studios, New York
All repetoire © September Music '81 (ASCAP)
© and ℗ 1982 CBS Inc. and Telebooks Co. / Manufactured by CBS Records, CBS Inc.
Printed in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7989-16251-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AS 16251
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BS 16251
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): o AS 16251 -1A T1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): o BS 16251 -1A T1